zimmerman complication?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I don't blame Zimmerman if he DOES flee the country. Who cares what happens in court? He's at grave risk remaining here regardless of the verdict. It may be against the law for him to flee the country, but only an idiot would feel bound to stay at this point.

You're right. The NBP have put a "dead or alive" bounty on him. There is nowhere that he can be safe. His only chance is to be a chameleon or something. I hope he's gone to Mehheco.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Do any of you actually think Z can get a fair trial anywhere ? He wouldn't even be safe locked up in jail . No where to hide ,the man has been convicted by the media ,N.B.Paniters, Al Sharpton and the whole gang . Lynch mobs !

What ever happened to having a fair trial if you are considered a racist ?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Do any of you actually think Z can get a fair trial anywhere ? He wouldn't even be safe locked up in jail . No where to hide ,the man has been convicted by the media ,N.B.Paniters, Al Sharpton and the whole gang . Lynch mobs !

What ever happened to having a fair trial if you are considered a racist ?

Who cares? If he is declared innocent do you think the NBP's will just say "Awww shucks, I guess he had a reason that justified his killing Trayvon after-all, guys. Lets go on back home and not bother him anymore. He's alright!"

Nope. This guy is going to end up dead or out of the country. There are no other options. Sometimes the law needs to be broken. If Zimmerman wants to keep sucking oxygen, he'll come to that conclusion as well.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Who cares? If he is declared innocent do you think the NBP's will just say "Awww shucks, I guess he had a reason that justified his killing Trayvon after-all, guys. Lets go on back home and not bother him anymore. He's alright!"

Nope. This guy is going to end up dead or out of the country. There are no other options. Sometimes the law needs to be broken. If Zimmerman wants to keep sucking oxygen, he'll come to that conclusion as well.

and....not trying to drift, but this line catches me b/c i carry everywhere, as said in another thread, I have not much fighting ability left and the Missus has none. We go places, we got to safe places and act safely. BUT we are not immune and I am NOT leaving home without it.

It's been said that I have very little regard for the law in doing this, but I rather think I have a hi regard for the ones I'm supposed to protect. Show me 24/ 7 armed security in evey place that doesn't want me to carry and we might talk.

If Z had been going by the NW creed of blind, naked, stupid, and unarmed he may well be a dead man these days.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The politicians caved in. They need their 15 minutes and book deals. They are cowards, and no matter what happens the trouble makers get their way. This has no business going to trial. The police didn't arrest Martin because the evidence proved his justification of deadly force. What you have here is the trouble makers forcing their way. You have the politicians caving in, and everytime this happens they corrupt the system. The only reason charges are being brought against Martin, is to avoid upheavle by the trouble makers. The preasure to bring charges from the media, the feds, the panthers was to great for the spinless politicians to ignore. JMHO.. Everytime society caves in to a mob, you create mob rule. Everytime this happens they will get bolder. JMHO!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I wonder what the Chief of Police saw...

Whatever he saw caused him to "temporarily" step down.

Now both of his attorneys. What did they see?

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The fact that it's going to trial doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the outside forces(leftists) trying to impose and force their will on the sheeple with force and fear.... So now the writing is almost certainly on the wall. Hopefully he gets an impartial jury. Hopefully the jury wont cave in. Anybody remember OJ? The only reason the verdict was not guilty, was because the jury was in fear. Fear of riots, retaliation, you name it.... That is what is going to happen here. First they threaten everyone to have an innocent man arrested, once he goes to trial they will threaten and intimidate until he gets convicted.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I think that if there is evidence of wrongdoing, it damn well NEEDS to go to trial. Further, I don't think anyone but the police know what's going on at this point, and even they are probably biased by now.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    The fact that it's going to trial doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the outside forces(leftists) trying to impose and force their will on the sheeple with force and fear.... So now the writing is almost certainly on the wall. Hopefully he gets an impartial jury. Hopefully the jury wont cave in. Anybody remember OJ? The only reason the verdict was not guilty, was because the jury was in fear. Fear of riots, retaliation, you name it.... That is what is going to happen here. First they threaten everyone to have an innocent man arrested, once he goes to trial they will threaten and intimidate until he gets convicted.

It may be in his best interest to go with a bench trial

Moondew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    BR
    Well either way in 10 minutes the real charges will be announced. THEN the circus starts. :eek3:
    Outcome??? :confused:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think that if there is evidence of wrongdoing, it damn well NEEDS to go to trial. Further, I don't think anyone but the police know what's going on at this point, and even they are probably biased by now.

Yep. I'm thinking this may be why the Chief stepped down.

It will be interesting to get information on the officers present at the scene and those who did the questioning.

Therein lies the potential wrongdoing/mishandling. There and the prosecutors office.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    If anyone thinks that this arrest is not because of the fear of civil unrest, they are living in a fantasy. This guy can't get a fair trial.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    If anyone thinks that this arrest is not because of the fear of civil unrest, they are living in a fantasy. This guy can't get a fair trial.

Like someone else said, he want to take the bench trial!!!

There is no uncontaminated jury pool out there anymore, especially in that part of Florida.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom