Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I personally believe Zimmerman did the right thing, all the way around (based on of course, what I've heard in the media).

I still think he's going to hang. My main reason is the jury.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I personally believe Zimmerman did the right thing, all the way around (based on of course, what I've heard in the media).

I still think he's going to hang. My main reason is the jury.
    Agreed. I liked their last witness, the police sgt that testified.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    What'd he say? Whose witness was he? Defense?
    Nah, he was the DA's witness. He pretty much gave a sad story about how hard he tried to save TVM via CPR and by using a grocery bag to cover the bullet hole. The DA asked him 40 minutes or so worth of questions, mainly BS questions about the layout of things and his history as a cop. The defense did get him to contradict himself on one point, but I don't remember exactly what it was. All in all, nothing will come of his testimony.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The girlfriend is a really something special.. Not very credible in my view.. Her statement is what had Zimmermann arrested.. She is the prosecutors star witness? Wow...

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    The girlfriend is a really something special.. Not very credible in my view.. Her statement is what had Zimmermann arrested.. She is the prosecutors star witness? Wow...

Pure freaking enetrtainment with this one. She completely discredited herself up there. She acted meek and mild with the prosecoutor, even him saying that she needs to speak up because of her low voice. THEN once the defense questioned her!!!!!! The black girl attitude I know came out quick! Even TM's father was shaking his head in disbelief!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The girlfriend(Closest thing they have to a Witness *STAR WITNESS*) her
    testimony yesterday was a HUGE LOSS for the State. She also was caught lying under oath and did nothing yesterday but destroy any smidgen of credibility she may have had left. She also mumbled and used Ebonics so much they had to ask her several times to repeat herself and news networks had to start using subtitles for what they thought she said.

Another witness said she believes she heard the sound of a boy ‘crying for help’....then said after hearing the ‘cries for help’ she heard POP POP POP!
    But George Zimmerman only fired ONE shot from his pistol which immediately cast doubt on her testimony of what she really heard.

But the MSM is only reporting that "Key witness says she heard boys cry for help" not that she supposedly also heard 3 shots.

Both these two will be cross examined today where I’m sure it’ll be asked;
    “were not asking what you believe you heard, but what you without a shadow of doubt KNOW you heard” and “How can we trust that you heard a boys ‘cry for help’ but also declare that you heard ‘POP POP POP’ when Zimmerman only fired one round?

The Girlfriend will also get smoked b/c her testimony about the phone call is all over the place and she’s been the weakest (STAR WITNESS) I think anyone’s ever seen of a MAJOR case like this one. I think most were expecting the DEATH NAIL yesterday and all they got was shady testimony that was dragged out until the State finally released her. According to the WashingtonTimes even the Martin Family showed obvious displeasure in her testimony.

I’m not sure what they expect from a Hood Rat 19 year old who smokes weed and gets drunk often….according to her Facebook and Twitter accounts which have now been cleaned up a little but not before screenshots were taken.

Anyway more to come ....

http://communities.washingtontimes....going-zimmermans-way-early-days-witness-test/

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Hahahahahahaha! He just asked if she is ok because she seems a lot different than yesterday! He's trying off **** her off early so she can finish digging her grave.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Lawyer - "Creepy ass cracker" is that a racial comment?

Witness - "No"

Lawyer - "You don't think that's a racial comment"?

Witness - "No"

Lawyer - "Do you think it's a detrimental comment"?

Witness - "No"

... :doh:

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    She just admitted she lied during the interview to keep from hurting TMs mothers feelings. So much for her as a credible witness.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    She just admitted she lied during the interview to keep from hurting TMs mothers feelings. So much for her as a credible witness.

It's been gone and the longer he keeps her up there the MORE she represents the states case.(Weak) He's clearly using her to annoy the judge and jurors into showing that the this witness(THE STAR WITNESS) is full very weak and shady like the States Case against Zimmerman. So as long as she is up there, that weak imagery of the States Case Also is being branded into the jurors minds.

That's pretty much what a Lawyer friend of mine is saying.

Plus the 'yessss sirrrr' with tilted head is a clear sign she is about to scratch her eyes out! :mamoru:

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    She has a lot of attitude she is trying to hold back. Someone spoke to her last night (even though she "says" she was sleeping) and told her to get it together.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    She has a lot of attitude she is trying to hold back. Someone spoke to her last night (even though she "says" she was sleeping) and told her to get it together.

I'm surprised the judge denied him TWICE now to approach the bench and has YET to overrule a single objection from the State.

Seems a little bias?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom