2 cops just shot at Dallas protest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    The number of bad arrest or cops killing innocent is very miniscule. The number of blacks rioting are just as miniscule.
    For the most part people do try to get along with others. But since the beginning if time you always have had those that prefer chaos. Those people do not represent the majority

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So a group called "Justice Or Else" held a presser at 11 announcing a boycott of BR businesses until the end of the weekend. One of the speakers mentioned that they had 'came here peacefully- but you can only stay peaceful so long.'

This is the very type of provocative running of the mouth that causes trouble. :doh: Does he really think that already besieged (from within) community will benefit IN ANY GD WAY if violence breaks out? Good Lord, man- FIGHT THE STUPIDITY!! :crazy:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The number of bad arrest or cops killing innocent is very miniscule. The number of blacks rioting are just as miniscule.
    For the most part people do try to get along with others. But since the beginning if time you always have had those that prefer chaos. Those people do not represent the majority

Ah, your perception is a bit distorted. There are many more black protesters right now than there are bad cops. Far more. This is where we have come under our current POTUS regime. 7 years has brought us here. It was don't ask, don't tell before...now it's coming out the closet/flaming and ur gonna like it or else.

Our POTUS has put transsexuals in the Ladies Restroom with my grand daughter. Gee thanks.
    Also divorcing a belief or faith in God in the USA.
    And this state legalization and sales of marijuana has taken under his watch, his tenure.
    Marijuana use and sales is still illegal under federal law. How come two states have legalized sales? Why is this allowed to occur when federal law clearly prevents such? Why doesn't the Obama regime enforce the federal law on this?
    And he wants to give conservatively 12 million illegal aliens in the USA a free pass to citizenship. BUT WAIT...they broke the federal law to enter the USA illegally!
    So how does our current regime determine which laws to enforce? Did they NOT take an oath to uphold and execute ALL the laws? Who decides which federal laws are freebies?

This liberal mindset prevailing in our society.

Statistics do not lie. AAs comprise 14% of the US population, but account for 65% of the incarcerated. And today's metropolitan violent crime....probably 80% easy. The people as a whole are violent and lawless, for whatever the many reasons, or excuses.
    Statistics do not lie. You may not like the numbers, but it is what it is. And that is not to say all blacks are violent and lawless.....but as a whole, the numbers speak for themselves.

We are in deep do do. It appears Clinton will be our next POTUS....and that is damned scary. She is worse that our current president imo. A darned good liar and legal cheat.....she will finish what Obama started.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

http://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/raceinc.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/federal_marijuana_law

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

Just to get a black guys perspective since the only black guys I know I work with and I don't talk about this stuff at work as a personal policy. What should we do as a society to prevent times like this from happening if at all possible? What does the black community want that's actually reasonable and tangible?
    Not wanting to start an argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Say a prayer for all the men and women in blue. And if you saw the video from Oakland my advise would be to triple up on everything if you leave your house. This is gonna get much worse.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas

that time in Oakland, there were speeches and marches, and despite the angry mood of the crowd, the people who attended were mostly peaceful. There was even time for poetry. *I live in a systematic society today where I’m expected to act a certain way if not I could be shot dead,* a young poet read to the crowd.

Yeah "expected to act" like a civilized human being that follows commands from LEO and don't resist arrest. Spoiled POS bred by an entitlement society and reinforced by the POTUS.

Top Bottom