2011 Dodge Charger "Persuit"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Police Cars that are "Fast" are way overrated. Police Cars that are comfortable would be much much better.

The Chevy Tahoes that LSP are getting win in the comfortable category. I was checking one out on a stop last week and that thing has space like crazy. I'm sure any experienced criminal will appreciate the increase in prisoner space just like the officer will appreciate the space up front, if anyone were to care what the prisoner thought of the ride. Our department, long Ford CV dependant, is looking at trying the Tahoes since on state contract the purchase price is nearly the same (I've been told). I've got a 2010 CV and since our city is crying poor it's likely we won't get any of the last CVs in 2011, so I'll probably have this 2010 till 2016 or 2017 the way we've been cutting back vehicle purchases.

We bought some Chargers for CID and Academy personnel (the driving instructor) and everyone that has driven them (I haven't) loves them, but none of ours are fitted out for Patrol use so it's hard to say what that will be like. The driving instructor has begged them for two years now to get a couple fitted for Patrol to get a real feel for them, but for some reason "they" have not listened. What we'll get after 2011 I have no idea.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Bah!
    Here is a proper "pursuit" unit! ;)

picture.php

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    those taillights, while they may be reminiscant (sp?) of a classic charger, are also reminiscant of an intrepid....

Top Bottom