2012 Sierra Bullet Drop Shipment **Bullets are here**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I'm looking to put together another Sierra Bullet drop shipment. For those of you not familiar with this, we get an 8% discount as well as free shipping if we can put together at least $1000 worth of orders. I will be placing this order on the evening of Saturday March 10th. If you would like pricing, please send me an email to thetedeo25@yahoo.com with "2012 Sierra drop ship" in the subject. Please identify which bullet you want by caliber, weight, box count, plain/moly, cannaluered/regular, etc. If you know the box part # that is the best way to avoid confusion. I will have to have payment before the 10th for you to be part of the order.

I'll be directing the FPR match at Palo Alto on the 10th as well, so I can collect payment then if anyone making it out there wants to order.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Looks like we'll have more than enough interest to make this a go. Gonna place the order Saturday night. Get in while the gettin's good!!

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    So far we've got twice the required order needed for a drop shipment just in mailed in orders. I'll be getting some more orders tomorrow morning at the range. Last chance if anyone wants to get in on this. It's great savings over buying them anywhere online!!

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I saw that the order and check was put through yesterday. Just got a call from the shipping company that I will have 300lbs of "bullet cores" delivered on Friday so things must be running fast. I should have time to go through the order Friday evening, check it all, and note any backorders. If you ordered in the drop shipment and will be at the Palo Alto work day on Saturday please let me know and I'll bring your order with me.

mineralman55

Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    Is anyone from the Mandeville/Covington area going to the work party this weekend who can pick up my order from Ritten? I'd be happy to reimburse you with some adult beverages for your efforts.

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    I totally missed this. I knew you said you needed some 6.5 and .338 bullets so I was watching the Group Buys section instead of here. Count me in on next year's.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Most of the bullets arrived today. There are some on backorder though. Looks like the 6.5mm's, 250gr. 338cal, 220gr. 30cal, and the 80gr. 224cal are going to be a bit more of a wait. Everything else is here. I'll send an email out shortly to all who participated.

Top Bottom