2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    Powder Valley had Tula primers at normal prices. Had, as in they didn't last 35mins before they were sold out. I got lucky and got 10k ea of LR, LP, SP, & 5.56 primers.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Heads up with Cabela's. Last time I ordered 22 from them was about 2 weeks ago. Said in stock, I placed an order, just checked on where the heck the ammo is and says backorder expected in another week.

Stopped at Covington Walmart this morning for some bananas and diet coke and checked the ammo for you guys. They have about a dozen boxes of 7.62x39 tula and a couple boxes of WWB 7.62x39

The rest is all oddball calibers like 7mm and 22-250. I did see a DPMS panther box in the cabinet but there was nobody behind the counter to ask how much it was.

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    I have 2100 rounds of Federal 22 in a new ammo can on order from Cabelas. Been on backorder for almost 2 months now and still have a few weeks until its supposed to be in stock.

molonlabe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La
    Just got three last boxes of 9mm Federal Champion from Walmart in Pville this morning for $11.97 a box. To give wallywold some credit, they don't price-gouge like everyone else. I was lucky I guess, since I was there at around 10am. May be it's a sing of things getting better.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Just got three last boxes of 9mm Federal Champion from Walmart in Pville this morning for $11.97 a box. To give wallywold some credit, they don't price-gouge like everyone else. I was lucky I guess, since I was there at around 10am. May be it's a sing of things getting better.

They had "reloaded" the shelf, because at 1538 hrs I purchased 3x100 round 9mm and 3x325 federal auto-match .22lr. There was still some 9mm and .22lr on the shelf when I left, but it wasn't enough to last very long.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Dicks in BR has
    .22 rem golden bullet 525 packs $23
    limit 1 per customer
    .223 pmc 55 gr 20 rd $10
    Limit 3 per customer

I went to Dick's in Metairie two months ago. Nothing remotely related to firearms or ammo. I found it a sorry excuse for a sporting goods store. Mostly clothes, shoes, golf and a small camping section. First and probably last time I will go in there.

Last edited:

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    I usually shy away from it to but my son had a dermatologist apt., wife Had to go to the mall so I ended up there.
    After browsing the gun/ammo dept for 5 min and not seeing a single sales person I strolled behind the counter picked up a 525 box for me and my wife then checked out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom