WTS.Springfield XD40, S&W Model 67 .38 SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • david210

Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 12, 2008
    Prairieville
    Well need to pay off some bills and have to sell some of the toys.

First is my Springfield XD40. Great gun, shot about 1500 rounds down the barrel. Used the XD in a few training class and never failed. It’s in good condition just the normal barrel wear after the amount of rounds. Come with 4 mags holster and two mag holsters. Have the box and paper work too. Price 400.00

Second is the S&W Model 67. About 300 rounds shot. Never comes out of the gun safe so need to sell. Great Condition. Box and all paper work. Come with 100 rounds. Price 360.00 SOLD

FTF only need the cash no trades. Will meet in Baton Rouge/Gonzales area.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Man, I made you an offer on the Smith and you accepted it. Then you go and sell it to someone else while I'm at work? That's F**ked UP!

david210

Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 12, 2008
    Prairieville
    Man, I made you an offer on the Smith and you accepted it. Then you go and sell it to someone else while I'm at work? That's F**ked UP!

So you work for 24 hours because that how long it been since I heard from you. Sorry but how long do you want me wait? We never spoke on the phone or made any plans to met nothing. So don’t go and say that F##ked up. If you want the gun send me a message back when I answer your PM don’t just disappear and expect me to sit and wait on you while I have other people contacting me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom