26 million Americans believe that Violence is justified to keep DJT out of the WH: additional 58mil OK with it -

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Point is reporting other men to the staff because of hurt feelings is a dick move.

For the record, I've gotten no such reports. I also looked through the posts that are reported when someone clicks "report" at the bottom of the post and there is nothing there as well. If anyone reports a post from this thread because of hurt feelings, they would have reported it directly to another mod. For the record, the only "hurt feelings" report I saw from any thread in the last few months did not involve any major contributor in this thread. And it wasn't reported by a "user." It was reported by a mod so we could discuss it in private.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    You would be able to come up with a few isolated examples. But you would not be able to come up with a long list of widespread violence that has been condoned, and even encouraged, by elected member of the political party. There is no tit for tat when it comes to party endorsed violence. This is not "a practice in disillusionment at best or a mischaracterization of reality at worst." The Democrat party has justified violence because they believe they have morally superiority and the end justifies the means.
    Perez,
    I'd invite you to take a fresh-eyed look at the statistics as well as a list of incidents over 60 long. Isolated is not a word I'd use.

It's not exhaustive by any means as they don't mention threats of violence in which no legal action was taken. Right-wing threats of death/violence were made to Maricopa, AZ and Georgia officials (state and local) during the election confirmation process threatening the officials and their families.

For a broader look at the rise in political violence, looking at both the right and left sides of the spectrum:

As for elected, conservative officials not condoning or encouraging violence or veiled threats against opposition, you may want to revisit that. Even a tertiary look can find Donald Trump, Kari Lake, Mark Robinson, Margarie Taylor Green, Tom Cotton and Matt Gaetz all having said and/or supported violence/violent rhetoric against American citizens.
    Eat more red meat and have your T levels checked! Seriously.

Let me explain. When men get together it can be brutal especially when we are here to talk about politics or social issues.

When i was in my late 20s early 30s my best bud was a cop so i would be invited to campouts with his friends almost all cops. Overall i had a blast but it was brutal those guys can mess with you so bad that if you showed any insecurities you might as well go home. Lol

I honestly don't have a clue what you're trying to say or prove here.

Point is reporting other men to the staff because of hurt feelings is a dick move. Enjoy your conversations learn from others and stop repeating the same tired talking points you hear echoed in the press.

If this is your point, then you're mistaken. I didn't report anyone...ever.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Perez,
    I'd invite you to take a fresh-eyed look at the statistics as well as a list of incidents over 60 long. Isolated is not a word I'd use.

It's not exhaustive by any means as they don't mention threats of violence in which no legal action was taken. Right-wing threats of death/violence were made to Maricopa, AZ and Georgia officials (state and local) during the election confirmation process threatening the officials and their families.

For a broader look at the rise in political violence, looking at both the right and left sides of the spectrum:

As for elected, conservative officials not condoning or encouraging violence or veiled threats against opposition, you may want to revisit that. Even a tertiary look can find Donald Trump, Kari Lake, Mark Robinson, Margarie Taylor Green, Tom Cotton and Matt Gaetz all having said and/or supported violence/violent rhetoric against American citizens.

Thank you for the links. Your list of isolated incidents helps to prove my point. The incidents mostly involved 1 to 3 people and I didn't see any incidents that mentioned being condoned by any right wing republican party. I previously stated you would not be able to come up with a long list of widespread violence that has been condoned, and even encouraged, by elected member of the political party and your links have shown that, so far, I am right.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    As defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
    "isolated - occurring alone or once: unique"

Something happening dozens of times is not isolated and I would say meets the criteria of wide spread.

But I guess since you said "I am right", that must be it then. :rofl:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members