26 million Americans believe that Violence is justified to keep DJT out of the WH: additional 58mil OK with it -

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't have stats but I imagine there was plenty of bleed-over from both.
    Stats are important. They can make or break an argument/conversation.

I can imagine all kinds of ficticious stuff... not saying you are, but it could certainly seem that way to some.

And I'm guessing you are considering trump to be the candidate that would widen the divide?

I would love for us to have a decent choice n this election that would help satisfy all so that we could move forward as a group. Sadly I'm just left imagining what that would be like.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I mean...DJT will have RFK and Musk on his staff...that's two people who are not (R) or (C)onservatives.

Who does Harris have?

No one...

Several groups of people are trying to unify the nation, valuing different beliefs and goals, and Harris, (D), and the O(L)igarchy aren't. They will kick in our doors and murder us/our families/our pets to take our guns, and she says so openly. "We will take them"...she has said it more than once, so have her followers/supporters/staff.

People have their own beliefs, but any belief that the (D), (L), Harris party is unifying or good for bringing America together is completely delusional. They hate you, they hate us...you disgust them, because to them you are subhuman trash. It doesn't take much reading between the lines to see that....

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I mean...DJT will have RFK and Musk on his staff...that's two people who are not (R) or (C)onservatives.

Who does Harris have?

No one...

Several groups of people are trying to unify the nation, valuing different beliefs and goals, and Harris, (D), and the O(L)igarchy aren't. They will kick in our doors and murder us/our families/our pets to take our guns, and she says so openly. "We will take them"...she has said it more than once, so have her followers/supporters/staff.

People have their own beliefs, but any belief that the (D), (L), Harris party is unifying or good for bringing America together is completely delusional. They hate you, they hate us...you disgust them, because to them you are subhuman trash. It doesn't take much reading between the lines to see that....

I believe Harris has a couple of (R)[inos] in her corner.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Remember an attack on Trump is an attack on his supporters. These people would also condone the murdering of trump supporters. The right has always been painted as extreme violent people. Doesn’t seem to be playing out that way. The left seems ok with murdering its counterparts to achieve power. This is something I thought I would never see. An occasional attempt by a deranged person is expected….but it seems to be open season on Trump and his supporters. What’s the solution?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Remember an attack on Trump is an attack on his supporters. These people would also condone the murdering of trump supporters. The right has always been painted as extreme violent people. Doesn’t seem to be playing out that way. The left seems ok with murdering its counterparts to achieve power. This is something I thought I would never see. An occasional attempt by a deranged person is expected….but it seems to be open season on Trump and his supporters. What’s the solution?

Outside of the "mostly peaceful" blm terrorism events, I haven't heard of any leftist targeting any trump supporters.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Outside of the "mostly peaceful" blm terrorism events, I haven't heard of any leftist targeting any trump supporters.
    Guy and his wife were in cotsco he was wearing a MAGA hat, they had words and the leftist stuck a gun in his face and nade him take off his hat.
    Kid was eating at a resturaunt with his buddies, resturaunt employee came over threw a soda in his face and took his hat
    Group of leftists tear down a guys gate in missouri and sorround a lawyers house threating to kill him. He and his wife came out armed and both were arrested.
    I could fill up 20 pages with these stories. Just because your news source refuse to report on these crimes doesnt mean they arent happening.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Guy and his wife were in cotsco he was wearing a MAGA hat, they had words and the leftist stuck a gun in his face and nade him take off his hat.
    Kid was eating at a resturaunt with his buddies, resturaunt employee came over threw a soda in his face and took his hat
    Group of leftists tear down a guys gate in missouri and sorround a lawyers house threating to kill him. He and his wife came out armed and both were arrested.
    I could fill up 20 pages with these stories. Just because your news source refuse to report on these crimes doesnt mean they arent happening.

The lawyer incident was during one of the "mostly peaceful" blm terrorism events. The other incidents you mentioned don't seem to include any attempted "murdering of trump supporters."

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    The lawyer incident was during one of the "mostly peaceful" blm terrorism events. The other incidents you mentioned don't seem to include any attempted "murdering of trump supporters."
    Then would you also agree that Jan 6th was a "mostly peaceful" event that was more than likely manipulated to create a violent event with a few parade participants?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If they take him out…we (conservatives) will be next. There are many ways to silence the opposition. Their idea of peace is about the same mentality of peace in Gaza. Get rid of all the Jews then they will declare peace. We are to the point where it’s almost impossible to coexist as a people. Not the environment I want my young men and future grandchildren growing up in.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Perez, I have to say I commend and appreciate your impartiality. :cheers:

I converse with a lot of people from various walks of life (all over the political spectrum) and the one thing I consistently see is that the further you get right or left, there are two consistent ideations:
    1. You feel personally victimized by the "other side".
    2. The "other side" is an immediate and dangerous threat to you, your way of life, the country, etc.

It's important to remember that threats of violence lobbed in one direction typically get tossed back creating a feedback loop. This feedback loop gets amplified by media seeking to increase viewership (aka money) and politicians seeking votes and support from their constituents. For every report of a "leftist threatening to murder people", remember...there are reports of the exact same going the other way. You're willfully ignoring the fact that threatening violence in the name of politics is an American thing...not a leftist or rightist thing. The funny bit is that we, the population, are the only ones who can stop it by not supporting it, not buying into it and not condoning it. The only way that works, though, is if we call it out regardless of where it comes from. If we justifying one side doing it, then you're justifying both sides to do it....which brings us to where we are right now; both sides feel victimized by the other and, therefore, justified to be angry about it. If we say one side is the clear victim and the other side is the clear bad actor, then nothing will change.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana

I converse with a lot of people from various walks of life (all over the political spectrum) and the one thing I consistently see is that the further you get right or left, there are two consistent ideations:
    2. The "other side" is an immediate and dangerous threat to you, your way of life, the country, etc.

It's important to remember that threats of violence lobbed in one direction typically get tossed back creating a feedback loop. This feedback loop gets amplified by media seeking to increase viewership (aka money) and politicians seeking votes and support from their constituents. For every report of a "leftist threatening to murder people", remember...there are reports of the exact same going the other way. You're willfully ignoring the fact that threatening violence in the name of politics is an American thing...not a leftist or rightist thing. The funny bit is that we, the population, are the only ones who can stop it by not supporting it, not buying into it and not condoning it. The only way that works, though, is if we call it out regardless of where it comes from. If we justifying one side doing it, then you're justifying both sides to do it....which brings us to where we are right now; both sides feel victimized by the other and, therefore, justified to be angry about it. If we say one side is the clear victim and the other side is the clear bad actor, then nothing will change.
    I know you didnt direct this towards me but. Violence in the name of politics is not a American thing its a relatively new phenomina in our lifetime. As far as the rest of the world, political violence is off the charts. Mexico killing the oppositional candidates, in the UK politicians are actually fist fightng on live TV in Venzuela the leftists burning down buildings housing the press. I mean come on man pull your head out of the sand.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I wasn't referring to our history specifically but if you think our history isn't plagued by political violence, you're looking back with rose-tinted glasses. What I said is that it's American. And I say that to mean that we all share some of the blame because we allow it to happen. Our problem is American....not just one half of it. Not a single party gets the luxury of being without blame. Not a single citizen that condones violent rhetoric for any reason is without blame. The good news is that we're also our own solution. We just have to get out of our own way to do it. Easy for some. Hard for others.

I mean come on man pull your head out of the sand.

Brother, I'm a lot of things but "head in the sand" ain't it. I'll play nice this time though and I won't make it personal.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Then would you also agree that Jan 6th was a "mostly peaceful" event that was more than likely manipulated to create a violent event with a few parade participants?

My using quotes with "mostly peaceful" is meant to mock the people who dismiss the violence at the BLM protests. I was referencing the reporter who used "mostly peaceful" while standing in front of a burning city. That's also why I referred to the protests as terrorism events. The subject of my replies was the BLM riots. Nothing in those replies would suggest any opinion about Jan 6.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I know you didnt direct this towards me but. Violence in the name of politics is not a American thing its a relatively new phenomina in our lifetime. As far as the rest of the world, political violence is off the charts. Mexico killing the oppositional candidates, in the UK politicians are actually fist fightng on live TV in Venzuela the leftists burning down buildings housing the press. I mean come on man pull your head out of the sand.
    You beat me to it. Political violence is worldwide, and has always been on display if you're not limited to MSM. Many countries' governments/parliaments scrap on a fairly-frequent basis and it's often on video for the world to see. What we see go on here in America is pretty tame in comparison to many other countries.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

Podna, there are clear distinctions, and the left is guilty of near-countless charges of being the violent aggressor the absolute-vast-majority of the time. You haven't learned your lesson yet, and it's seeming, more and more (to me), like you have your blinders on.

The LONG list of references Perez provided you doesn't seem to have slowed you down a bit, and that's f**kin' sad. It is beginning to SEEM like your education (and potential indoctrination) is far-beyond your IQ (not surprising). I hope you choose to show me otherwise.

And yeah, Perez is impartial. He does a phenomenal job of applying his tremendous wealth of information, knowledge.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom