2nd Trump assassination attempt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    A guy with an AK Style rifle, and home made amour (ceramic tiles in a back pack) a pro?
    I didn’t say a pro. Let me clarify: The majority of the Democratic Party, the majority of MSM, most of Hollywood are all complicit in this and every crazy little tranny demtastic wannabe knows that they’ll be hailed a national hero to those factions of people if they can take out Donald Trump.
    Short version, I was trying to be sarcastic, but I’m reminded of the John Wick movie where they put out a contract on him and every trigger on the globe was trying to get the kill. It may as well be just like that with Trump. What was it that Biden said about a bullseye?
    Trump will have a target on his back until he’s no longer POTUS or not running.
    So..Kinda sounds like a hired hit. Maybe I should have said, hmmmm, almost sounds like a hired hit. But I did not say pro.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Left = Committed

Right = Couch Potatoes

Just saying...one side talks about it and the other side does things. Obviously they do bad/the wrong things...but they do much more and many more things than we do in general.

We need to change that. "Right" people need to get out and talk to more people in a rational and loving manner, sort the confused from the crazed, and show them that they are supporting the wrong things.

I know we're afraid for our jobs and rightfully so, but we've got things we can do and people we can reach without losing them...

Just sayin'...dude went to Ukraine, dude was previously arrested with a full-auto, dude is a nut but he's living the word he believes...that's what won the Civil War for authoritarians, that's what won the Revolution for the free.

That's why the left is so much more successful than we are, in reality. They have taken the Constitution and destroyed most of it by putting their money and efforts where their mouths are.

They invest personally, we think that donating to GOA is enough.

It's not, and they are winning.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Left = Committed

Right = Couch Potatoes

Just saying...one side talks about it and the other side does things. Obviously they do bad/the wrong things...but they do much more and many more things than we do in general.

We need to change that. "Right" people need to get out and talk to more people in a rational and loving manner, sort the confused from the crazed, and show them that they are supporting the wrong things.

I know we're afraid for our jobs and rightfully so, but we've got things we can do and people we can reach without losing them...

Just sayin'...dude went to Ukraine, dude was previously arrested with a full-auto, dude is a nut but he's living the word he believes...that's what won the Civil War for authoritarians, that's what won the Revolution for the free.

That's why the left is so much more successful than we are, in reality. They have taken the Constitution and destroyed most of it by putting their money and efforts where their mouths are.

They invest personally, we think that donating to GOA is enough.

It's not, and they are winning.
    That’s because the majority of the left are drifters, have nothing, are nothing and are searching for somthing have no permanent address in there DL if they even got one, no car, no family, no property, no possessions, looking for charity everywhere they go, always expecting a gov. Handout ect… they have nothing to loose…

majority of the right are God fearing, family people, core values, have a normal life, house , kids, jobs, contributed to society, vested in there community, we put our money and and effort where our mouths are it’s just we play fair… they don’t.. and most arnt willing to give up what we worked so hard for to play unfair and loose it all.. cause we have stuff to loose like family ect.. they got nothing… look at them, they got absolutey nothing to loose at the most they get 3 hots and a cot which is more than they get right now

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    90%+ of the wealthiest people in the world and country are Left, it's not just that they have nothing. The wealthiest people I know personally are leftists. They just believe that we need to go to war with Russia, and they believe in Government Authority > Individual Rights.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    90%+ of the wealthiest people in the world and country are Left, it's not just that they have nothing. The wealthiest people I know personally are leftists. They just believe that we need to go to war with Russia, and they believe in Government Authority > Individual Rights.
    Right but they aren’t the ones doing these acts, they are the ones pulling the strings

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

This guy may not have been the renaissance man of the left he's making himself out to be.

"But the International Legion for the Defense of Ukraine said in a statement that Routh, a former construction worker from Greensboro, North Carolina, had 'never been part of, associated with, or linked' to it 'in any capacity.'
    Evelyn Aschenbrenner, a U.S. citizen from Detroit, Michigan, who worked with the International Legion beginning in March 2022—first in administration, and then as a recruiter—for a total of two years, also told Newsweek on Monday from Kyiv that they had been in contact with Routh since 2022, and that he is 'delusional and a liar.'
    Aschenbrenner, who left the International Legion in mid-June of this year, had warned on social media since June that Routh is 'not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all.'
    Routh messaged Aschenbrenner between March 2022 and March 2024, sending details of potential recruits, including a list of some 6,000 Afghani citizens. He would then become 'hostile' and 'manipulative' when told to refrain from doing so."

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    From former Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin:
    "I wonder what would happen if it turned out that the failed new Trump shooter Routh, who recruited mercenaries for the Ukrainian army, was himself hired by the neo-nazi regime in Kiev for this assassination attempt?"

Screenshot 2024-09-16 091938.png

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Right but they aren’t the ones doing these acts, they are the ones pulling the strings
    Correct, that is action.

This guy may not have been the renaissance man of the left he's making himself out to be.

"But the International Legion for the Defense of Ukraine said in a statement that Routh, a former construction worker from Greensboro, North Carolina, had 'never been part of, associated with, or linked' to it 'in any capacity.'
    Evelyn Aschenbrenner, a U.S. citizen from Detroit, Michigan, who worked with the International Legion beginning in March 2022—first in administration, and then as a recruiter—for a total of two years, also told Newsweek on Monday from Kyiv that they had been in contact with Routh since 2022, and that he is 'delusional and a liar.'
    Aschenbrenner, who left the International Legion in mid-June of this year, had warned on social media since June that Routh is 'not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all.'
    Routh messaged Aschenbrenner between March 2022 and March 2024, sending details of potential recruits, including a list of some 6,000 Afghani citizens. He would then become 'hostile' and 'manipulative' when told to refrain from doing so."
    Dude is a total nut and jackwagon, still committing to action.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    he has posted documents from Ukrainian government and wrote memoir about his time in Ukraine.

I'm sure both are true although I'm not sure how accurate his memoir would be given his version of events may depart a little but from reality. My point is you mentioned him as an example of the left and action compared to the right and talk. I'm not sure if "delusional nutjob" is the standard we should want to right to aspire to.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'm sure both are true although I'm not sure how accurate his memoir would be given his version of events may depart a little but from reality. My point is you mentioned him as an example of the left and action compared to the right and talk. I'm not sure if "delusional nutjob" is the standard we should want to right to aspire to.
    Yes, but I clarified that very point in my original post. That is not how we need to do it. From my original: '"Right" people need to get out and talk to more people in a rational and loving manner, sort the confused from the crazed, and show them that they are supporting the wrong things.'

Apparently when he was recruiting fighters in Ukraine he was also offering $1,200mo per person. It sounds like he was working for someone else....

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    It's a Proven Political Tactic ...
    ... voters can't vote for a dead man ...
    They have botched two attempts ...
    is the third time going to be ... the "Charm "!

Illegals have been getting drivers liscenses ...
    and Registering to Vote ... Now I see why the Open Door Policy was instituted ... to get new voters on the rolls ...
    to bad it can't be stopped .

Get out and vote ... they getting theirs out and they will be voting Citizen or Non-Citizen !

Gary

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, but I clarified that very point in my original post. That is not how we need to do it. From my original: '"Right" people need to get out and talk to more people in a rational and loving manner, sort the confused from the crazed, and show them that they are supporting the wrong things.'

I understand what you're saying but I disagree a bit. It's difficult to talk rationally to irrational people. Irrational people tend to not react rationally. Yes, there may be some confused people on the left. But at this point, it seems a lot of them are just crazed.

Apparently when he was recruiting fighters in Ukraine he was also offering $1,200mo per person. It sounds like he was working for someone else....

This is the guy's recruiting website. But he wasn't offering the money. He was letting people know they could possibly get paid up to $1200. "PAY $1200 USD per month for all ages, genders and skill levels (to none). Ukrainian army wishes and hopes to pay every person helping in the fight for freedom and human rights, but the country is struggling and funds and support dwindling, so our expectations must be realistic, and what we each must give will be far beyond normal sacrifice, but it is what we all must do."

If the quotes in the "Insights From Fighters" section are the most positive, I'd love to see the worst ones. His blog posts also make for some interesting reading.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Funny how these shootings have weird stories behind them. Its not a normal thing to travel to Ukrain to fight in a war, somehow return, then shoot at a President while hiding behind a fence that should have been searched and observed.
    Word is this was not a planned outing for the president. Someone had to tell this democrat where Trump would be, right, right?

Has Jim Jordan announced a hearing yet?

Top Bottom