2nd Trump assassination attempt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Not sure what you watched but that a bit of a misremember to say the least.
    They paid $550/day. Charged the Govt $1666.00/day for each standard billet. Then the specialty ones Med/DDM would be $650/day. Little Bird pilots were $1000/day.
    There was absolutely no pay differential for using force or not. That just dumb to suggest.

Edit:
    AND we knew how to properly advance a venue, and conduct a Protective Op. Never lost a protectee in over a thousand Ops and even rescued the Polish ambo when his team got ambushed. No clue what USSS is doing lately.

I read somewhere that if he were the president, the whole golf course would have been secure. Because he is not, and because his detail is smaller, their advance is not as far out. In this case, it was one hole out.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I read somewhere that if he were the president, the whole golf course would have been secure. Because he is not, and because his detail is smaller, their advance is not as far out. In this case, it was one hole out.
    That's what Fox News said too.
    Also someone on one of the Fox shows said that Hunter Biden's detail is larger than Trumps.
    But who knows, it was heard it on TV. And is just like read it on internet so must be true.
    Not sure what time it was on or if I still have it in DVR.
    But saw it was also blame was shortage of QUALIFIED Manpower, just as much as limited budget.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom