3-Gun Nation in Louisiana? Yes FINALLY! Louisiana Inaugural 3-Gun, June 14th

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Completetac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    St. Francisville
    Complete Tactical Solutions is the first registered 3 Gun Nation club in Louisiana. They are hosting the first 3GN match ever for Louisiana on Saturday June 14th in St. Francisville. Only $25 to shoot. It will be 4 stages minimum with a 3GN Classifier. Depending on speed and flow of match it is likely a 5 stage and 2nd 3GN classifier will be run. Visit them on the web or Facebook they have info there.
    www.completetactical.com

Complete Tactical Solutions on Facebook or 3gunnation.com

YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!! FINALLY!!

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Is this something that could be observed by the public, or is it competitors only?

Would like to give this whirl one day, but lots of training required between now and then.

Completetac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    St. Francisville
    Thanks for the awesome response from a great forum! My phone and email has been blown up and the match looks like it is full. I am glad to have folks come out to observe and learn a little about the sport, especially if you have a strong back, we could use help moving and setting up stages...:) Feel free to contact me about registrations, I need to get the numbers around and I'll at least keep a waiting list. I will also probably be running a match in July and August now due to the overwhelming response so I can try and get everyone shooting who is interested.

Please stay up to date on our web and Facebook page!

www.completetactical.com

Completetac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    St. Francisville
    Yes sir the match will be at my private range in St. Francisville. All information and stage, directions etc. will be sent to the pre-registered shooters at least one week before the match.

Last edited:

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I like shooting 3 guns, I'd love to play if theirs a slot open
    When you say the match is full, how many shooters, 10,20,30?

Damn, I can't believe I just said that!

Completetac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    St. Francisville
    Damn hitman you're making me nervous...:) Yep that's it, the one in the back off the street. No standing in a pistol bay moving 6 feet back and forth here. I may not have the greatest and most bays but I think it will be a blast, and at least 2 stages will require a minimum of 50-60 yards moving to clear the stages! Kz I was limiting the first match to 16 to make sure we could control it and limit any hiccups. I currently have over 20 because of this great forum, I just couldn't say no. I will keep taking names for a waiting list and you're more than welcome to come out, we just may not have room for you to shoot, but hey at least I'm honest!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Good deal. I'll take that link down if you want to save it for those who register
    and not just flash your addy out there. no problem here. :)

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Complete Tactical Solutions is the first registered 3 Gun Nation club in Louisiana. They are hosting the first 3GN match ever for Louisiana on Saturday June 14th in St. Francisville. Only $25 to shoot. It will be 4 stages minimum with a 3GN Classifier. Depending on speed and flow of match it is likely a 5 stage and 2nd 3GN classifier will be run. Visit them on the web or Facebook they have info there.
    www.completetactical.com

Complete Tactical Solutions on Facebook or 3gunnation.com

YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!! FINALLY!!

Hey this is the big Chinese guy that was squaded with you at the 3gun qualifier in Houston a couple months ago.

Completetac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    St. Francisville
    Hey brother, great to hear from you. Had me nervous for a minute I thought you were originally referring to me being the big guy at the Chinese buffet! :rofl: Glad I read it closer. I hope things are well, this match out grew my limit in about 2 days and I'm still a month away! Hoping to see you guys again, hopefully you can make it this way sometime. I just shot a match by Hot Springs last weekend, another great group of guys. Keep in touch please.

Completetac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    St. Francisville
    No worries, just teasing you but I appreciate it. I was just going to send it to the shooters since this is on my private range but seems like a few folks would like to see a little so I shared it here anyway.

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    This match will stay full every month that you have it. We have been waiting for a local 3 gun match for a long time. Best of luck to you and I hope to make it out there soon

vsound

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 25, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Do you have any plans for doing a monthly 3-gun match?

Emperor: obviously you need a shotgun and a rifle in addition to you pistol. Tactical style holster and mag pouches for pistol instead of race versions. You need one or two rifle mag pouches, and you need some sort of shotshell carriers. There are a bunch of different configurations to accommodate different shotgun loading techniques. Probably a good starting point is some 4 shell carriers (e.g. California Competition Works, or similar). Might need slings for both long guns. Tactical Optics division typically allows one optic on the rifle (backup or 45 degree irons are allowed), no optics on shotgun, semi-auto .223 or larger and semi-auto 12ga, 9mm or larger pistol. Consult match rules for more details.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom