JPSO gun buyback program

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Someone recently posted a link about a couple of guys that sat up shop near a buy back location and were offering to buy guns for more than the cops were offering. The cops didn't like it but I don't think the guys were doing anything illegal, just some honest American entrepreneurs. Yeah, that's the spirit. So, I thinking (dangerous) maybe we could do something similar. Make an offer of $75.00 per gun along with some gubment cheese. Who's in?

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Someone recently posted a link about a couple of guys that sat up shop near a buy back location and were offering to buy guns for more than the cops were offering. The cops didn't like it but I don't think the guys were doing anything illegal, just some honest American entrepreneurs. Yeah, that's the spirit. So, I thinking (dangerous) maybe we could do something similar. Make an offer of $75.00 per gun along with some gubment cheese. Who's in?

:eek3: are you serious?

Duck Jenkins

Lone Wolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    NO/LA Area
    "operational" ? I have an old pump shotgun that will fire once, and then you got to work on it. I wonder if that will qualify? It is some off brand that has been handed down in the family and left in the boat too long.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    DZELENKA I'm interested too. Are they in that bad of shape that you want to give them to JPSO?

Last edited:

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    DZELENKA I'm interested too. Are they in that bad of shape that you want to give them to JPSO?

I have never fired them but their actions seem to work. I know one is a top break of unknown manufacture (I need to look at it.) another is a Spanish copy of a Smith and the third is an RG. I am doing all of this by memory. I need to make sure the top break isn't some collector piece before I sell it, but baring that, they may be headed to the JPSO unless someone will match the price.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Here they are. The .22 is a JC Higgins which is made by High Standard and is the same as the Sentinel or Double Nine. The nickel top break is a Hopkins & Allen. And the last one is a Spanish copy of a S&W. $150 takes all three.

mz1w81xs3gehp23448do.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom