Keltec P-3AT .380 for Sale $200 SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

USMC0352

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Crowley, La
    Keltec P-3AT .380 for Sale 51 Rounds though it. Great shape w/ pocket clip 1 mag, box w/ included paperwork Call with any Questions 337-458-1310

Last edited:

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I will get with my daughter this evening.She needs a little .380 for home protection.Cute gun :)

I really don't mean this as any kind of personal attack, but your daughter does not need a cute little .380 for home protection. For home protection she needs a shotgun, a rifle, or at the very least a full size handgun.

The only reason to carry a tiny gun is because it is the only thing that you can carry based on your size, dress, demeanor, or whatever. There is no reason to limit yourself with a gun that will stay in your home, or your vehicle.

And "cute" is about the worst reason to buy a gun that will be used for protection.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    And I apologize to the OP-- I am not trying to screw up your sale. The P3AT is a great gun for concealed carry, and I highly recommend it, either as a backup, or as a primary if your dress requires it.

I just hate the thought of a woman being handicapped this way.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Ill take it.Pm sent ,,Thanks;)

And to answer a redundant remark.First of all.You apparently are not married to a woman.Or you have no daughters or any children.A woman,especially a young woman are not always confident in the way they move and feel.To help them insure that confidence,especially in using and firing a weapon.The best way to do that is by getting them something they are not afraid of.And for a first weapon ever owned,even more so.Do you think a woman would rather try to handle a .45 after the recoil of fire lol.I know not.That kind of recoil would terrify any normal human,breathing,standing upright woman.You want to break her in lightly,kinda like a new gun.Slowly and cautiously.A .380 or even a 9mm is a good starting point I have found for most woman.A 9 is a bit heavy and sometimes scarier looking .A lot of times that is a bad thing,when it comes to a woman and her first man killer lol She will also be caring it to work.She is an RN and works at night.Anyway.I am 57 years old,married to a Classy ,wonderful woman for 35 years,8 kids, 7 grandkids and I have just a wittle bit of knowledge about life!!!! But thanks (HonestLou) for your .001

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Ill take it.Pm sent ,,Thanks;)

And to answer a redundant remark.First of all.You apparently are not married to a woman.Or you have no daughters or any children.A woman,especially a young woman are not always confident in the way they move and feel.To help them insure that confidence,especially in using and firing a weapon.The best way to do that is by getting them something they are not afraid of.And for a first weapon ever owned,even more so.Do you think a woman would rather try to handle a .45 after the recoil of fire lol.I know not.That kind of recoil would terrify any normal human,breathing,standing upright woman.You want to break her in lightly,kinda like a new gun.Slowly and cautiously.A .380 or even a 9mm is a good starting point I have found for most woman.A 9 is a bit heavy and sometimes scarier looking .A lot of times that is a bad thing,when it comes to a woman and her first man killer lol She will also be caring it to work.She is an RN and works at night.Anyway.I am 57 years old,married to a Classy ,wonderful woman for 35 years,8 kids, 7 grandkids and I have just a wittle bit of knowledge about life!!!! But thanks (HonestLou) for your .001

+1

Bought my wife a Keltec P32 and got her used to the kick because as far as she's concerned,that's all she knew in terms of shooting so she was forced to get used to it....until she shot a Bersa 380 and it was bye bye mini gun.

If your woman gets used to that gun then more power to her. Better she learn how to control that felt recoil now than when she really needs to use it.

Incidentally,if you decide not to take it,I'm second. Should've bought it a few days ago but I was waiting on a deal to materialize....snooze,I loose.

Last edited:

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Exactly Cujo.You cant expect a woman that has never owned a gun to buy a .357 lol.If she gets scared of a gun,then she will never want to shoot one again.You did what was needed to introduce her to firearm ownership.Actually my daughter has shot my sub 2000 before,but it has 0 recoil.But when it comes to grabbing something and using it,I want her to feel confident enough to not freak out in time of a crises.If she thinks she has it under control,with her little .380 ,then I have endowed upon her the right sense of mind in using a weapon.That is all you can ask.Oh and I do own a bersa firestorm mini .45.I love that gun.Pretty accurate also.I've had glocks and 1911s and all the rest.When I pull a handgun out,I don't want the world knowing about it.The only reason I would need to pull is because my life was in danger.I figure an all black ,small,easily handling gun is best for a situation like that.I like Glocks ,dont get me wrong.But when your pulling something out.It doesn't need to be a big square nose or shiny gun.That only gives the other guy more reason to go nuts or pull his trigger,IMO.

Last edited:

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Yea ,well whatever.You need to tell tiger or whoever.They need to post that they want it and pm sent.That is so others will know that person is in line to buy it.,so they can move on.Not waste their time waiting on someone to answer back.That should be listed in the rules I think.But anyway.No hard feelings,but the next time you sell a gun.Don't say you got it and then 3 minutes later cause your buddy calls,then you dont.Not kewl,I will remove this after you have read it.Im not flaming.Im stating what is appropriate behavior when selling something. Thanks

Please explain..

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Thanks USMC.Nothing against you man at all.It is just an in general discussion on it.lol>i Will turn the boat back over now,,don't want nothing sinking lol..take care and have a nice day!!!!

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    FYI, I didn't buy it... I couldn't handle something with that much recoil.. :). I wanted to hear both sides of the story to see if you were done wrong...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom