6.00 50cal Ammo Cans...how many you want?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    OK.

i went check them out, and I bought them. They were stored outside, so they are not pristine. However, the outside ones seem to have some surface rust. i took about 40 of them home and painted them up. i will try to post pics tomorrw.

Once I post pics, remember that what youare seeing is the outside layer that was most exposed. I will paint these and sell at the gunshow. If anyone wants to back out, no harm no foul. Once I get my hands on them all, I will start to fill orders as best i can. please remember I work two other jobs, so I will meet as possible. I will probably bring about 100-150 into NOLA at a time.

First come first serve.

i will have some painted and some unpainted available at the gun show in Kenner if all goes as planned.

Overall, I think this will work for what most of us want them for. All of the seals are good, they are just a little dirty and some surface rust from being outside. Nothing some paint won't fix.

Will update more tomorrow.

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    I'm in for 10 from the Northshore. I'm heading down to Pointe a la Hache to do some fishing this week and next, could stop and pick em up on the way back. Nolacop, just let me know when you're ready for some pickups, I don't mind grabbing the stuff for the NS guys.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Does that mean I'd have to pick them up if you think they'll sell out before you come to Lafayette, or will you hold some for us who post that we want them?

I HAVE ABOUT 1100, SO I DOUBT THEY WILL SELLOUT. THEY ARE LOCATED IN RACELAND, LA. i WILL BE BRINGING ABOUT 100 AT A TIME INTO NOLA A NEEDED.

I WILL DO MY BEST TO HONOR WHAT PEOPLE CLAIMED HERE UNLESS SOMEONE COMES CASH IN HAND FOR 500 AT A TIME.lol

altimar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Lafayette
    I HAVE ABOUT 1100, SO I DOUBT THEY WILL SELLOUT. THEY ARE LOCATED IN RACELAND, LA. i WILL BE BRINGING ABOUT 100 AT A TIME INTO NOLA A NEEDED.

I WILL DO MY BEST TO HONOR WHAT PEOPLE CLAIMED HERE UNLESS SOMEONE COMES CASH IN HAND FOR 500 AT A TIME.lol

Ok, that's cool. Just let us know when/where you'll be in Lafayette when you know for sure.

TheWho

My Generation
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am in Baton Rouge and am willing to pickup for others but I don't want to hassle with money. Let me know where I can meet you to pickup my 10. And others as needed....

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I could meet in NOLA any day of the week and fit maybe 20 or 30 in my trunk for Northshore pickup. Just let me know when they're ready to go. I'll front the money if I know people are 100%.

Of course, you realize us Northshore folks demand a higher quality of living, and therefore would also need the select cream of the crop in regards to our ammo cans. :rofl:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom