6.00 50cal Ammo Cans...how many you want?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    nola, if your gonna be in BR on sunday for the P7 Gathering, I will stop by to pick up my 5. I just need to know where and when the gathering will be and what time your gonna be there.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Guys, after discussing this with nolacopusmc (who was amenable to anything we decided), _I_ have decided that it would be best to NOT to make a "come and get your ammo cans" thing/addition to The Gathering.

There are several good reasons for this; me wanting to be a prick is not one of them.

i will try to set something up in that same general area onthat day where we can distribute for about an hour. i will post more details later.

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    There are several good reasons for this; me wanting to be a prick is not one of them..

No prob LSP, dont want to mess up the HK love fest that im sure will be going on. Not to mention the sharing and squeezing of each others khocks. :mamoru:

J/k

You guys have fun..
    ;)

TheWho

My Generation
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Why dont you setup a place and time for about 1 hour somewhere near the gathering and schedule everyone to come then. I don't mind helping you distribute, just let me know where and when.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I still have about 800 left, so i don't anticipate running out any time soon. I am kinda tied up the next couple days. if you will make the kenner show let me know and I willput some aside. If not, I can get with you after that to see about getting them to ya. I will take care of you guys, don't worry.

;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom