TRADED gone: ruger single six stainless .22/.22mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    In like new condition, with box and whatever came in the box when it was bought. Round count- under 100. No damage, scratches or function problems. .22 and .22 mag cylinders. Pics are of my actual gun.
    I really like this gun and it shoots well and is very accurate, but it just sits in the safe and doesn't get used so I figured I would offer it up. Looking for 1911 (almost anything except llama) may add some cash if something I like but not looking for a high end 1911, I want a basic shooter, Taurus would be fine as long as it isn't the gold one. Or maybe a nice smith 5906?
    Whatcha got?

photo-6.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Last edited:

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    Is this trade only or do you have a cash price in mind as well? Please PM me, THANKS!

In like new condition, with box and whatever came in the box when it was bought. Round count- under 100. No damage, scratches or function problems. .22 and .22 mag cylinders. Pic is not of my gun, but looks the same. I will get actual pics and add them this weekend.
    I really like this gun and it shoots well and is very accurate, but it just sits in the safe and doesn't get used so I figured I would offer it up. Looking for 1911 (almost anything except llama) may add some cash if something I like but not looking for a high end 1911, I want a basic shooter, Taurus would be fine as long as it isn't the gold one. Or maybe a nice smith 5906?
    Whatcha got?

photo-1.jpg

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Added pics.
    Have a couple nice trade offers on the table, but would really rather trade toward a 1911.
    As for a cash price, I guess if someone came with $400, that would go a long way toward a 1911.
    Not in a rush to get rid of it and my available time is sporadic at the moment.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom