TRADED gone: ruger single six stainless .22/.22mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    In like new condition, with box and whatever came in the box when it was bought. Round count- under 100. No damage, scratches or function problems. .22 and .22 mag cylinders. Pics are of my actual gun.
    I really like this gun and it shoots well and is very accurate, but it just sits in the safe and doesn't get used so I figured I would offer it up. Looking for 1911 (almost anything except llama) may add some cash if something I like but not looking for a high end 1911, I want a basic shooter, Taurus would be fine as long as it isn't the gold one. Or maybe a nice smith 5906?
    Whatcha got?

photo-6.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Last edited:

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    Is this trade only or do you have a cash price in mind as well? Please PM me, THANKS!

In like new condition, with box and whatever came in the box when it was bought. Round count- under 100. No damage, scratches or function problems. .22 and .22 mag cylinders. Pic is not of my gun, but looks the same. I will get actual pics and add them this weekend.
    I really like this gun and it shoots well and is very accurate, but it just sits in the safe and doesn't get used so I figured I would offer it up. Looking for 1911 (almost anything except llama) may add some cash if something I like but not looking for a high end 1911, I want a basic shooter, Taurus would be fine as long as it isn't the gold one. Or maybe a nice smith 5906?
    Whatcha got?

photo-1.jpg

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Added pics.
    Have a couple nice trade offers on the table, but would really rather trade toward a 1911.
    As for a cash price, I guess if someone came with $400, that would go a long way toward a 1911.
    Not in a rush to get rid of it and my available time is sporadic at the moment.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom