A Professional Good-Bye

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    I wanted to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have allowed me to serve them as an employee of Belsco, Inc.

Belsco's Jefferson location is closing it's doors for good as we speak. :( I was notified a week or so ago, and we are in the process of sending all the merchandise to the Lafayette store. Blame it on Obama, works for me. Just not enough volume to stay afloat.

I have really enjoyed my tenure in this field, and I hope to land somewhere that can make good use of my knowledge and skills. This time spent around LEO's all day has given me a much clearer understanding of their world, enough to say I don't wan't to do what they do, but I'm glad they do it.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Man that blows, I had heard the rumors already from Robbie at the Laf Store but I had no clue there was somebody here at the forum that was actually employed at said store.

Best wishes in finding work soon

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Gonna miss seeing you on a somewhat weekly basis Lenzey. We've had some good laughs,good times and good deals. I know you'll find something soon...I'm going through the same thing as you already know. Still looking for a job myself but just put in an app with Gretna PD so I'm hoping that works out. Good luck man and we need to go shooting again very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom