A Whole Lotta Terrorist Weiners Blown Off Today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Make you wonder what they can do with all the cell phones, electronics toys, ring cameras, Alexa, Google Chrome, home surveillance systems, and everything else we get from China…. :noes: They all call us crazy for suggesting it until it happens lol

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Makes me think of those fools who were carrying modified vapes in their pocket...your femoral artery isn't that far from where your pocket is.

Good collection of information:
    Drug addiction will make people do some stupid chit! Even nicotine addiction. Lack of willpower.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    One of the articles I just read in the last 10 minutes states the pagers had a small explosive charge within them. And this was planned long ago.

"Pagers used by hundreds of members of the militant group Hezbollah exploded near simultaneously in Lebanon and Syria on Tuesday, killing at least nine people – including an 8-year-old girl -- and wounding several thousand, officials said. Hezbollah and the Lebanese government blamed Israel for what appeared to be a sophisticated, remote attack."

Good on the Israelis. Smart f**kers!
    You would think that at least one of them would have traveled by air since this supposedly happened. Smart - absolutely. Giving us a plausible cover story - why not, that is also smart. IDK what to believe anymore.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Hezbollah's new Director of Communications

GXslWe3WMAAIk8J.jpg

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    You have read the stories about Olight flashlights "lighting up"?
    You talking about this or something more? I didn't see anything more recent.
    • Olight Ecommerce Technology recalled some of their flashlights due to a burn hazard in March 2022:

Affected flashlights
      M2R Pro and Warrior Mini flashlights sold between November 2019 and November 2021

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I thought this technology existed, and now I know, that "they" can make these modern batteries detonate remotely.

I'm uncomfortably waiting for the new age attack, making Lithium batteries explode, which will burn America to the ground.
    That Malaysian airliner was chock full of batteries and defecting AI chip builders….and was seen releasing smoke and flying extremely low… but that sounds like the makings of a conspiracy theory, so I’ll just leave it right here.

Last edited:

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    You talking about this or something more? I didn't see anything more recent.
    • Olight Ecommerce Technology recalled some of their flashlights due to a burn hazard in March 2022:

Affected flashlights
      M2R Pro and Warrior Mini flashlights sold between November 2019 and November 2021
    Lots and lots of internet stories about them. Apparently they had an issue. I have no idea if the addressed it, but suspect that they have. But not before they became a meme in certain circles.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

My mind immediately went to this.
    I’m thinking those pagers were preloaded with a few grams of C4 RDX, PETN or the likes. But that would require a cap as well. Lithium batteries can burst into flame but really don’t have any high explosive quality. With miniaturization tech nowadays, if they used the same style pagers all us 80’s fans remember, that would leave plenty of room for what they needed, but they’d have to keep the innards looking like pager guts, because you know it took a while to have everything in place. Plenty of time to give some curious *** **** a chance to pop one open and investigate. No sir, I don’t believe it was just batteries that roasted those weiners.
    Considering where most folks would carry a pager, either clipped onto the pants or in the front pocket, a small explosion could blow up the pelvic girdle and rupture the iliac and femoral arteries which means they’d bleed out in a minute. Also why the pelvis is a great target area if your target is wearing armor.
    This thread has so much potential.

Last edited:

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge

My mind immediately went to this.
    I’m thinking those pagers were preloaded with a few grams of C4 RDX, PETN or the likes. But that would require a cap as well. Lithium batteries can burst into flame but really don’t have any high explosive quality. With miniaturization tech nowadays, if they used the same style pagers all us 80’s fans remember, that would leave plenty of room for what they needed, but they’d have to keep the innards looking like pager guts, because you know it took a while to have everything in place. Plenty of time to give some curious *** **** a chance to pop one open and investigate. No sir, I don’t believe it was just batteries that roasted those weiners.
    This thread has so much potential.

You missed my earlier post:

Relax... They didn't just make them explode via a hack.... From what I read they intercepted them in the supply chain and planted PETN in the pagers. Then got the pagers to heat up and detonate.

So, yeah, they DID apparently get them to heat up remotely to set off the PETN.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    This isn’t the 1st time the Israel’s used this tactic. I think it was in the 90’s they nailed a bomb maker with a old style cell phone. A small charge was installed near the ear piece & that’s all it took They got his number & confirmed that it was his voice before they ventilated his ear canal with the push of a button.
    At least the Darwin Award winners that didn’t die won’t be making anymore little terrorist.
    F around with Israel & find out.
    And if you weren’t sure who are the terrorist, just watch who goes to the hospital All At the Same Time.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    You missed my earlier post:

Relax... They didn't just make them explode via a hack.... From what I read they intercepted them in the supply chain and planted PETN in the pagers. Then got the pagers to heat up and detonate.

So, yeah, they DID apparently get them to heat up remotely to set off the PETN.
    I'm betting they didn't interrupt the supply chain, they owned the entire company and have for a decade waiting for this. For the Israelis this isnt a short battle, this is a lifelong one. They shrunk the circuit boards since its easy to do now, but the pagers will always be the same size, so there is a ton of room for the explosive. The device already has a power source capable of detonating a cap (High explosive cant be detonated by heat, needs a primary) so they put a good size charge in the pager with room to spare. The heating up a battery thing is silly. There is no way they would have all went off at the exact same time from a uncertain battery heating technique. This was explosive.

What would have been reallllly diabolical is if they put a small shape charge or EFP in the device facing upward towards the screen. Then did a mass page with any sort of number and waited a second and a half and detonated it. The casualty rate would have been much higher if the user heard the page, took the device off his belt and was looking directly at it when the EFP detonated directly into his face. Would prob have doubled the mortality

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom