Academey Sports arrest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    He has more guns than probably 90% of the people on this board. Not going to go into the mans personal life, as its not my place, but like his "profile" posted above stated he is recently divorced, and it wasnt too pretty. Ive only met him a couple of times, but he is actually a pretty decent guy.

luv1979

Genesis 27:3
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    If it was just before 8 PM, maybe he found out how slow Academy was at handling the gun transactions and didn't want to come back the next day to complete the transaction. :mamoru:

Of course, I am just joking, but I can't think of ANY time I ever purchased a gun from Academy where it didn't take at least an hour to complete the transaction from start to finish. When I hit my busy time of the year, I won't even consider Academy for a firearm purchase just based on the sheer amount of time it takes to buy a gun there.

Academy is super slow with the process... The last gun I bought there in October took over 2 hours! Mainly cause the guy selling my gun kept stopping to answer the phone and then run all over the gun department to find out the answers to te callers questions.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Apparently he is a swell, lovable guy. He is also a trustworthy, stable provider looking for the right mate to share and enjoy life. Being reliable and supportive in all situations are my main virtues.

At least that is what his "Alone Angel" profile reads...

http://www.aloneangels.com/USASTEVE.html

Complete with pictures

wt24fskffh04z7cldslp.gif

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Apparently he is a swell, lovable guy. He is also a trustworthy, stable provider looking for the right mate to share and enjoy life. Being reliable and supportive in all situations are my main virtues.

Complete with pictures

Nicky's Google fu is strong

2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    He has more guns than probably 90% of the people on this board. Not going to go into the mans personal life, as its not my place, but like his "profile" posted above stated he is recently divorced, and it wasnt too pretty. Ive only met him a couple of times, but he is actually a pretty decent guy.

So he is a retired law enforcement guy. Still doesn't make it ok to make an ass of himself in public when things don't go his way. He has issues in life just like every other guy. He is as human as the rest. He screwed up and got what he deserved. Being of the law doesn't make him above the law. I'm sure he has had time to think about it by now.
    My dad was retired LE and he always said the same thing. We all make mistakes and have to pay the consiquenses.

Life goes on.......

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

Complete with pictures

Oh you are sooooo going to hell for digging that up! :bowrofl:

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    So he is a retired law enforcement guy. Still doesn't make it ok to make an ass of himself in public when things don't go his way. He has issues in life just like every other guy. He is as human as the rest. He screwed up and got what he deserved. Being of the law doesn't make him above the law. I'm sure he has had time to think about it by now.
    My dad was retired LE and he always said the same thing. We all make mistakes and have to pay the consiquenses.

Life goes on.......

I said nothing about his being retired LEO, and in no way does that make him above the law. Im not defending his actions. He is just human. People do stupid stuff every day. LEO, Military, clergy, teachers...... anyone. Mistakes are made, and he is now paying for it. All im saying is that he is a pretty good guy from the times that ive met him.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    He was a jackass, got what he deserved.

That said, I think everyone is a jackass at some point, the man didn't hurt anyone, and I hope his altercation doesn't cause problems for him disproportionate to the amount of jackassery.

Top Bottom