American Badass Coalition(?)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    OK. I know Chuck Noris is Bad Ass. Are these people saying they're as Bad Ass as Chuck?

I don't know, he should send him a plane ticket and have a lawyer approved fight to the death. That would solve things for sure. Everyone knows thats the only way to prove how badass you are.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Same reason anyone would choose to open carry in public: Attention

......except in this case an infinitely larger amount of it.

So let me get this straight. Some folks in the Muslim community are FINALLY becoming anti-terror/anti-jihad and are now publicly denouncing ISIS along with any other terror group..........and these "Bad Asses" are going to ride in on motorcycles (some who want to do it while open carrying firearms) and try to disrupt/shutdown this muslim anti-terror protest?
    A Muslim guy i was friends with work wise owned a company and lost lots of work after 9-11
    We shared a warehouse. He was from Mideast.
    He knew that Dad and I helped and fed the homeless with the Christian church. He donated and helped more than others of the Christian faith did.
    He always said it did not matter that poor is poor and he wanted to help and give. Also loved that he was able to come to the USA and make something with his life that he could not do where he came from.
    Was also a big Bush fan

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Well as big of a douche as he is and not only gives gun owners a bad rep but also gives motorcycle riders a bad rep as well.i have never had a car license just a motorcycle license. Ever since sons of anarchy came out these dicks have all hopped on the bandwagon and all try and act the part most can't ride straight. I've passed on working on a few customers bikes back in Brooklyn that remind me of this badass.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Well as big of a douche as he is and not only gives gun owners a bad rep but also gives motorcycle riders a bad rep as well.i have never had a car license just a motorcycle license. Ever since sons of anarchy came out these dicks have all hopped on the bandwagon and all try and act the part most can't ride straight. I've passed on working on a few customers bikes back in Brooklyn that remind me of this badass.

In louisiana, how can you not have had a "car license"? There are drivers licenses, with motorcycle endorsements. Ive never heard of JUST a motorcycle license.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    image.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567