American Badass Coalition(?)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The guy comes in with an organization named "American Badass Coalition", gets some smartass remarks regarding his organizations name, then within the first page of the thread is threatening people with a airline ticket to a lawyer approved boxing match.

I don't see what went wrong?

Bayouhunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Opelousas
    The guy comes in with an organization named "American Badass Coalition", gets some smartass remarks regarding his organizations name, then within the first page of the thread is threatening people with a airline ticket to a lawyer approved boxing match.

I don't see what went wrong?

Pretty much sums it up.

I dont know much about a "badass", but I've been referred to as a coon ass on more than a few occasions :o

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Last edited:

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    There are people asking about the "rules" on open carry at the event in Garland TX today... I'm not even from TX and I know it is not an open carry state. Some even stated that you can carry a firearm on school property and "you can walk as far as the door on School Property". I don't believe that is legal either...[/QUOTE]

Open carry on school property is a dumb idea. What would be the purpose? .......yikes !

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Open carry on school property is a dumb idea. What would be the purpose? .......yikes !

Same reason anyone would choose to open carry in public: Attention

......except in this case an infinitely larger amount of it.

So let me get this straight. Some folks in the muslim community are FINALLY becoming anti-terror/anti-jihad and are now publicly denouncing ISIS along with any other terror group..........and these "Bad Asses" are going to ride in on motorcycles (some who want to do it while open carrying firearms) and try to disrupt/shutdown this muslim anti-terror protest?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421593358.255185.jpg

badass!!!!!!!!

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    That guy is nothing more than a bully, that manipulates 2A, in order to intimidate. He brandishes his weapon, as an dare, or a form, of I wish you would.
    I believe the intent of 2A, was to enable every citizen, the ability to defend himself, family & property from others. This guy arms himself, with gun and attitude. He seeks other, like minded individuals, in order create a gathering.
    sorry a gathering of individuals with weapons is an army.
    I find it funny, that his army protests, religious violence. when met with opposition, on bayoushooters, he was easily angered over his beliefs (feelings were hurt) and proposed violence. Violence that he was willing to finance. OnFacebook his friends/army supported him... Sorry badass, religious violence = violence for beliefs.
    I'm glad members bust his nuts, and ran his ass.
    The members I've met here are really good people, that enjoy throwing lead down range.
    Our guns are our hobbies and sport, that we would use to defend ourselves . Not provocation.
    This quack is what Anti gun people Stand up against.

dirty dan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Joseph Quinn Three words for these chumps.. med evil gee o teen. Make them a example of.. That's the only way they will learn.. Or get a rope.. make quick work of these zombies punks.
    Like · Reply · January 15 at 6:18pm

Joseph Quinn thinks Bayou Shooters should be dealt with harshly for disrespecting all the badasses.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanBadassCoalition/posts/934057809947213

Best remind them what happened at the end of Easy Rider and where it happened.

1406891471_2r8j3h_2pr8w.gif

Top Bottom