An Observation....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I offer anyone who already has their CHP and questions the validity or quality of their instruction, or just wants to come see a different perspective to sit in one of my classes for free All I ask is that you give me honest feedback after the class. i promise you will get something out of it that you did not get from your previous instructor.

I actually advise my students to think about a different instructor for their renewal so that they get a different perspective and might pick up something they didn't grasp from me. I advise them to call me first so that they do not get one of these certificate mill guys though.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    The range portion of the class I attended requires you to bring at least 200 rounds of ammunition for your pistol/revolver. We shot about 150 rounds doing different drills (both hands, action side, reaction side, and at various distances). Then there is the qualification shooting of the 36 rounds at the distance mentioned earlier. I left the range day with about 12 unfired rounds.

ETA: I recently attended the range day for this class with my sister, and it has not changed since the time I attended about 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom