And it begins :( raised insurance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    My statement is that if you are concerned about the safety of any of the vaccines, do not take them! I am unvaccinated and will remain so. My body, my choice. Your body, your choice.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    And looking further, two articles (below). One says fetal cell lines were used in testing and development for all 3 and one saying Phizer and Moderna do not use them... More ******** from all sides... :doh:

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...olved-in-the-production-of-COVID-19-vaccines?

“'Neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases, so there are no fetal cells in the vaccine,' Banerji said. 'However, both of these companies used the fetal cell line HEK-293 in the confirmation phase to ensure the vaccines work,' she said."

"The Johnson & Johnson vaccine, however, has made more extensive use of fetal cell lines. It required the use of a cell line called PER.C6 in both its development and manufacture."

"While the vaccine [Johnson & Johnson] used lab-replicated fetal cells (known as fetal cell lines) during its production process..."

"The Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines in their testing stages. Johnson & Johnson used a human fetal cell line called PER.C6, developed from the retinal cells of an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985 in its production and manufacturing stages."

Both articles appear to be consistent. Fetal cell lines were used by all three companies at some point. Someone can have a religious objection on those grounds.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think the only religion that doesn't allow vaccines is the Dutch Reform Church. There might be another but I'm not sure.

I understand the meaning behind your post but religion can be a personal thing. What's usually referred to as religion is more aptly called organized religion. Someone's religious beliefs do not have to fall in line with the teachings of an organized religion. And the state doesn't get to veto your religious beliefs simply because they don't agree with it.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Doh! Good catch. I musta missed it in the first one.

kkovbon9er9ksy8t6ko.jpg

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I understand the meaning behind your post but religion can be a personal thing. What's usually referred to as religion is more aptly called organized religion. Someone's religious beliefs do not have to fall in line with the teachings of an organized religion. And the state doesn't get to veto your religious beliefs simply because they don't agree with it.

what he said... there isnt only like 4 religious catogorys... you can have your own religion... Heck sombody at work is a pastafarian, he even took a pic on his DL with a colander on his head.. The dmv couldnt stop him because its his religion... i know crazy right , look it up, lol if it works for them it can work for you

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    what he said... there isnt only like 4 religious catogorys... you can have your own religion... Heck sombody at work is a pastafarian, he even took a pic on his DL with a colander on his head.. The dmv couldnt stop him because its his religion... i know crazy right , look it up, lol if it works for them it can work for you

Yeah those noodle heads are mainly pushing to keep any religion out of schools etc. Bunch of weirdos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom