and just like that "poof" covid is gone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Maybe people are overreacting to a 99.97% survivable covid? Just maybe

When you apply that stat to a country of over 300 million it is not acceptable. Before this is over, there will be more losses than the Civil War in under two years which is half the length of the Civil War. Are you really ok with close to 1 million Americans dead in under 2 years?

What about the people who *survived* with permanent damage to organs?
    A good friend of mine is on dialysis 3 times a week after recovering from Covid-19 due to renal failure. He is only 38 years old.

Perhaps you should go out to a few bars in the city and catch it?
    You will survive it, right?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Its horrible if you die from the Chinese virus, but its no big deal to die from the vaccine

The one death was caused by medical malpractice. The doctor attempted to treat the patient with heparin which turned out to be a mistake. The death was not caused by the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Its horrible if you die from the Chinese virus, but its no big deal to die from the vaccine

Over 7 million people have been given the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. 7 people out 7 million get blood clots and you seem to think that’s worse than 0ver 600,000 deaths?

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Over 7 million people have been given the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. 7 people out 7 million get blood clots and you seem to think that’s worse than 0ver 600,000 deaths?

Just 7 so far, 7 out of 7 million seen to be a big enough deal to stop the vaccine!

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Not worried about one in a million relative to the vaccine but that is my choice and calculus.

As for the ~ 557,000 deaths LMAO. How many of those where the cause of death was listed as COVID had other issues such as a widow maker heart attack, stage 4 cancer, or also had half their head blown off by a .45?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-gun-shot-fatalities-as-covid-deaths-n2581730

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Just 7 so far, 7 out of 7 million seen to be a big enough deal to stop the vaccine!

The vaccine? There are three of them. That is the Johnson and Johnson vector protein spike vaccine.
    The Pfizer and Moderna are mRNA based and are still being administered.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Not worried about one in a million relative to the vaccine but that is my choice and calculus.

As for the ~ 557,000 deaths LMAO. How many of those where the cause of death was listed as COVID had other issues such as a widow maker heart attack, stage 4 cancer, or also had half their head blown off by a .45?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-gun-shot-fatalities-as-covid-deaths-n2581730

LMAO? You think this is funny? I don’t think you would be laughing if someone you know would have been in that number.

Your argument that those people might have died from other conditions does not explain the sudden spike of deaths. In any case, if Covid-19 push them over the edge, then it was the deciding factor in their death.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    One death from anything is too many as far as I'm concerned. Is 7 out of 7 million ok with you.

I will not be held accountable for the medical malpractice of a doctor who’s treatment for a blood clot killed his patient just because I was given the Pfizer vaccine. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine MAY have given his patient a blood clot, but was not the cause of death.

I will not be held accountable for any deaths caused by the misuse of modern sporting rifles just because I own them.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    LMAO? You think this is funny? I don’t think you would be laughing if someone you know would have been in that number.

Your argument that those people might have died from other conditions does not explain the sudden spike of deaths. In any case, if Covid-19 push them over the edge, then it was the deciding factor in their death.
    Not sure if serious.

They are gaming the numbers for other purposes. The numbers are way over inflated. Are you telling me that you believe them?

0 flu deaths in 2020.
    Not a significant decrease from the prior year, friggin 0! Average was anywhere from 30,000 to 80,000 per year in prior years. 0. Come on, man

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Not sure if serious.

They are gaming the numbers for other purposes. The numbers are way over inflated. Are you telling me that you believe them?

0 flu deaths in 2020.
    Not a significant decrease from the prior year, friggin 0! Average was anywhere from 30,000 to 80,000 per year in prior years. 0. Come on, man

There were over 192 million Flu vaccines administered last year which is a record. Only about 1,500 Flu cases were reported due to the record number of people vaccinated, the lockdown, mask wearing, and social distancing.
    You remember the lockdown right? The Flu has a hard time spreading when people are distant or wearing masks. Unfortunately, Covid-19 spreads more easily than the Flu.

The CDC has reported over 1,500 Flu cases and 450 Flu deaths so far this year.
    Where did you get that zero figure ?
    Did you hear that the Covid-19 numbers were inflated from that crackpot Alex Jones?
    I grew out of that conspiracy behind every corner stuff while still in the Marines.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Why do you think death and illness is so funny?
    You also seem to buy into fake news.
    Tired of being lied to. Sounds like you are just lapping up whatever they tell you. Are you going to wear two mask after you get vaccinated?

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    There were over 192 million Flu vaccines administered last year which is a record. Only about 1,500 Flu cases were reported due to the record number of people vaccinated, the lockdown, mask wearing, and social distancing.
    You remember the lockdown right? The Flu has a hard time spreading when people are distant or wearing masks. Unfortunately, Covid-19 spreads more easily than the Flu.

The CDC has reported over 1,500 Flu cases and 450 Flu deaths so far this year.
    Where did you get that zero figure ?
    Did you hear that the Covid-19 numbers were inflated from that crackpot Alex Jones?
    I grew out of that conspiracy behind every corner stuff while still in the Marines.
    So the lockdowns worked? Please explain TX and FL versus CA and MI. Does not compute.

Also, you can explain a dramatic reduction in flu cases but not zero. The flu vaccine has been offered in every other year including years where we had 80,000 flu deaths.

No Alex Jones. Common sense. Facts. Also the motivation of hospitals and politicians to inflate the numbers. Try it. Stop believing the people and media outlets that incessantly lie to you! What are your sources? NY Compost? Newspaper that actively covered up the Holocaust? CBS that lied to your face every Sunday night for God knows how long?

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Oh yea, and those lockdowns that didn’t work, are already having severe negative effects on the group that is the least at risk, our children. Higher suicide and depression for kids. Great. That is not funny.

https://fee.org/articles/youth-depression-suicide-increasing-during-pandemic-response/

And these are only the effects that we know about today. How will kids not learning in the classroom for almost two years affect our children in 2,5, 10 years down the road?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom