and just like that "poof" covid is gone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Tired of being lied to. Sounds like you are just lapping up whatever they tell you. Are you going to wear two mask after you get vaccinated?

So you think that death is funny because you are tired of being lied to?
    LMAO is a pretty sick thing to post next to the number of people who have died. That must be why you call yourself horrible.

You seem to distrust the government and media to such a level that you have no rational idea of what to believe.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Oh yea, and those lockdowns that didn’t work, are already having severe negative effects on the group that is the least at risk, our children. Higher suicide and depression for kids. Great. That is not funny.
    ?

I never said that death is funny. You did that with your sick LMAO post. Now you pretend to care about the children. Bill Clinton and his ilk talked about doing things for the children. You know, ban these guns to save the children!

The pandemic of 1918 killed more people than WW1. There were people who would not wear a mask then as well. Did they use that pandemic to take away our library before we were born?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    So the lockdowns worked? Please explain TX and FL versus CA and MI. Does not compute.

Also, you can explain a dramatic reduction in flu cases but not zero. The flu vaccine has been offered in every other year including years where we had 80,000 flu deaths.

No Alex Jones. Common sense. Facts. Also the motivation of hospitals and politicians to inflate the numbers. Try it. Stop believing the people and media outlets that incessantly lie to you! What are your sources? NY Compost? Newspaper that actively covered up the Holocaust? CBS that lied to your face every Sunday night for God knows how long?

You still people that there were zero Flu cases? Where the hell did you get that misinformation from?
    I already shared the number of Flu cases and deaths with you from the CDC, but you ignored it and insist that you are right because you believed some crackpot. Don’t feel too bad, I believed some crackpot nonsense while I was a young Marine in my early 20’s. Are you young?

Yes, some underhanded things were done by hour government and corporations(Henry Ford making cars for the Nazis in the 40’s for example), but that does not mean that they are trying to harm us in this pandemic.

The lockdown DID work and our economy is recovering as a result thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump. Yes, I voted for him twice and donated to both of his campaigns WITH NO APOLOGY!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    a little deeper in the rabbit hole.. like i said.....

Third Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine dose ‘likely’ needed within year, CEO says

https://www.foxnews.com/health/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-booster-bourla

Thanks for sharing that link! The flu has been with us since 2018, now we have something else to keep us company over 100 years later. I have to go to the VA at least on an annual basis, so that will not be a problem for myself and many other veterans. I have yet to meet a fellow vet in the New Orleans area who has not received the Pfizer vaccine at the VA.
    Civilians who already get the flu vaccine should not have too much of a problem getting an annual Covid-19 vaccine. The only problem is that they have to be at least one month apart.

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    Thanks for sharing that link! The flu has been with us since 2018, now we have something else to keep us company over 100 years later. I have to go to the VA at least on an annual basis, so that will not be a problem for myself and many other veterans. I have yet to meet a fellow vet in the New Orleans area who has not received the Pfizer vaccine at the VA.
    Civilians who already get the flu vaccine should not have too much of a problem getting an annual Covid-19 vaccine. The only problem is that they have to be at least one month apart.[/QUOTE

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Father of 7 stroked out hours after vaccine, very sad... and test show 80% of the people who had the covid vaccine that still get covid 19 get it with no side effects so they just passing it all around with know idea... vs no vaccine and having a fever and flu like symptoms and staying away from people....

Like said above... we the people are now lab rats...
    https://www.wbrz.com/news/mississip...receiving-jandj-vaccination-cdc-investigating

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    You still people that there were zero Flu cases? Where the hell did you get that misinformation from?
    I already shared the number of Flu cases and deaths with you from the CDC, but you ignored it and insist that you are right because you believed some crackpot. Don’t feel too bad, I believed some crackpot nonsense while I was a young Marine in my early 20’s. Are you young?

Yes, some underhanded things were done by hour government and corporations(Henry Ford making cars for the Nazis in the 40’s for example), but that does not mean that they are trying to harm us in this pandemic.

The lockdown DID work and our economy is recovering as a result thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump. Yes, I voted for him twice and donated to both of his campaigns WITH NO APOLOGY!
    Ok. My bad I was off by 1. ONE death from the flu this season as reported by the CDC!

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

https://z3news.com/w/total-flu-deaths-suspiciously-dropped-2020-2021/

And by what measure did the lockdowns actually work? Are you referring to the 15 days to slow the spread? That two week pause likely helped from overwhelming hospitals, but we don't know for sure. Anything beyond that timeframe which ended a year ago now has done far more damage than any perceived good. Again, we won't know the full effects for a decade or two.

Our economy is recovering. From a self inflicted wound that didn’t accomplish anything other than placing more power and control into those in charge and plunge us further into debt. Typical of the government. Break both your legs and then hand you a crutch while saying "see, without me, you wouldn't be able to walk". These people power have grabbed in immense amount of power from the people using this COVID as front to do so. The leftists in power and the media and one and the same.

So, you are a Trump supporter? Then you likely know about how the media lied over and over to try and make him look bad or discredit him. New stories come out about proving this all the time. The latest is about how they lied about the Russia bounty story last summer. Totally fabricated out of thin air. Or about they covered up the Hunter Biden laptop story until after the election. We all knew it while it was happening but media and the left (again, one in the same) concocted another Russian fairytale.

So, I am back to why would you believe anything that these people tell you?

Crakpot nonsense? No, I am not young, not anymore. Paying attention and experience has allowed me to read between the lies. Did I believe crackpot nonsense at one point in time, sure. I believed the crap that I heard on CBS, NBC, and ABC and the crap in the local papers. I discovered that I was being lied to once I got out of college and realized how biased the media was. It was more subtle bias at the time. The Trump Presidency proved out just how journalism is dead and the media are nothing more than a bunch of activists and propagandists.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Ok. My bad I was off by 1. ONE death from the flu this season as reported by the CDC!

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

https://z3news.com/w/total-flu-deaths-suspiciously-dropped-2020-2021/
    And by what measure did the lockdowns actually work? Are you referring to the 15 days to slow the spread? That two week pause likely helped from overwhelming hospitals, but we don't know for sure. Anything beyond that timeframe which ended a year ago now has done far more damage than any perceived good. Again, we won't know the full effects for a decade or two.

Our economy is recovering. From a self inflicted wound that didn’t accomplish anything other than placing more power and control into those in charge and plunge us further into debt. Typical of the government. Break both your legs and then hand you a crutch while saying "see, without me, you wouldn't be able to walk". These people power have grabbed in immense amount of power from the people using this COVID as front to do so. The leftists in power and the media and one and the same.

So, you are a Trump supporter? Then you likely know about how the media lied over and over to try and make him look bad or discredit him. New stories come out about proving this all the time. The latest is about how they lied about the Russia bounty story last summer. Totally fabricated out of thin air. Or about they covered up the Hunter Biden laptop story until after the election. We all knew it while it was happening but media and the left (again, one in the same) concocted another Russian fairytale.

So, I am back to why would you believe anything that these people tell you?

Crakpot nonsense? No, I am not young, not anymore. Paying attention and experience has allowed me to read between the lies. Did I believe crackpot nonsense at one point in time, sure. I believed the crap that I heard on CBS, NBC, and ABC and the crap in the local papers. I discovered that I was being lied to once I got out of college and realized how biased the media was. It was more subtle bias at the time. The Trump Presidency proved out just how journalism is dead and the media are nothing more than a bunch of activists and propagandists.

Last years Flu deaths were actually 450. THIS YEAR, there has been only 1 Flu death so far. The Flu does not spread as easily as Covid-19. That means the masking and distancing was very effective against the Flu. I did not hear this from the freaking media. I still know MLTs who I used to work with.

President Trump was instrumental in facilitating the development of the American vaccines, halting travel from abroad, and getting our industry to produce needed supplies. The media downplayed this as much as possible and has done its best to deny him any credit for the vaccine roll out. Biden copied Trump’s plan and the media is giving Biden all the credit. I do not really trust most of the media. I did not trust everything Trump said on Twitter, but I trusted his actions as President(deeds not words.)

It seems to me that you do not trust Trump or anyone in the media. I think you really need to work on your media truth filter. You are so tired of being lied to and having information withheld from you that you are no longer able to tell when anyone in the media is being honest.
    I took the same vaccine that Trump did on January 1st. Thanks to the VA, I got my 1st shot only 3 months after President Trump. I credit Trump for taking care of us Veterans.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Now there is something called Post Covid Condition. Its a real thing.

I believe it. My sister who is 35 and healthy got it recently and was sick for over a month and has still not regained her strength nor has she quit coughing constantly. A guy at work got it and was hospitalized on a ventilator, he recovered but months later still had a horrible cough and permanent lung damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    QUESTION___ Has anyone seen or heard of any flu outbreak this flu season??? Or has that been swept under the rug in favor of the Covid 19 virus spread??? Or was the flu numbers just rolled over into the Covid numbers???. ..............Just wondering. ..................... ......................................................... drill sgt.
    Flu doesn't pay enough .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    https://www.wbrz.com/news/la-reports-367-positive-covid-cases-in-those-who-ve-been-fully-vaccinated

So what they are telling you is it’s only .03% of fully vaccinated people in Louisiana are testing positive for covid-19 but what they arnt telling you is only .05% of fully vaccinated people are getting tested and 99.9% of the fully vaccinated people who test positive for covid19 have *0* symptoms... so it’s giving them a false sense of immunity and actually turning them into a supper carrier of the virus

Ohh any by the way now you have to get 3 shots in order for it to work...

Or there’s alwasy the j/j shot

Last edited:

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    https://www.wbrz.com/news/la-reports-367-positive-covid-cases-in-those-who-ve-been-fully-vaccinated

So what they are telling you is it’s only .03% of fully vaccinated people in Louisiana are testing positive for covid-19 but what they arnt telling you is only .05% of fully vaccinated people are getting tested and 99.9% of the fully vaccinated people who test positive for covid19 have *0* symptoms... so it’s giving them a false sense of immunity and actually turning them into a supper carrier of the virus

Ohh any by the way now you have to get 3 shots in order for it to work...

Or there’s alwasy the j/j shot

Wow!, crazy stuff!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    O
    I believe it. My sister who is 35 and healthy got it recently and was sick for over a month and has still not regained her strength nor has she quit coughing constantly. A guy at work got it and was hospitalized on a ventilator, he recovered but months later still had a horrible cough and permanent lung damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am sorry to hear about your Sister and your coworker. It is terrible to hear this kind of stuff on the news, and then having it strike close to home.

Top Bottom