Another " babe " at Indy tomorrow

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    There are actually 4 women in the field tomorrow.
    But how many are " babes " ? ;) Patrick and DeSilvestro are pretty hot . Beatriz isn't too shabby , but Fisher can look a little rough around the edges at times . We'll see if any of them can run with the big boys . Danica Patrick HAS finished 3rd or 4th there , I think . I read that she is having some handling problems with her car .

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Im not on the Danica bandwagon. She is hot but she is very whinny. Its no different than say....Kyle Bush when he dont win except that Kyle Bush has been in the winner's circle many times and Danica only once.

I have seen many drivers complain about their car but never heard one say "its not my fault". To throw her team under the bus like that was a little out of line but hey.....she is emotional and she has always ran good at Indy.

Last I heard .....her team had fast cars but just had some handling problems and they think they will be very racy. It will be hard though cause she starts from so far back.

Im not really a bid Indy Car series fan but do enjoy the Indy 500 and a couple more. Just not a fan of when pretty much only a couple teams have a real shot at winning week in and week out.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I'm not on anybody's bandwagon myself . I'll probably check on the race a couple of times while it's in progress , but we are having a family BBQ and I'll be busy with that .

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I'm not on anybody's bandwagon myself . I'll probably check on the race a couple of times while it's in progress , but we are having a family BBQ and I'll be busy with that .

I was not meaning you were on her Bandwagon.....just speaking in general.

I do hope she does good. I would like to see her win an Indy 500. At least it would be a new name. I dont think she will ever do great in NASCAR. The talent level over there is just too high. Just like at JPM......he was a much better racer than in F1 and Indy than Danica is and he has only won ONE NASCAR race and that was on a road course where he had driven many many times. He has come close on an oval but not yet finished the deal.

Enjoy your BBQ. Sounds like some good eating.

Top Bottom