Best close quarters shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    See, my problem there is I'm not leaving my suppressed 300 Blk SBR AR out of my safe 24/7. Maybe I'm paranoid but just too much $ invested (and 2 stamps) to take a chance on a break in, when I'm away. And that rig is still 115/120 db, not completely quiet by any stretch. Most of the noise is from the ejection port. It has an adjustable GB and a J&P Silent spring setup, shooting really nasty expanding subs. Sure its way quieter than a 9mm pistol blast. I just cannot leave it out 24/7. Back to my 40 pistol under my pillow and I feel well protected with it.
    Yup, agree, we all have priorities. I have the same convo with a buddy about his pistol, he wont carry a high end gun with optics, he carries a iron sight G43 with the reasoning that if he gets in a shooting the cops will take it and doesn't want to lose his 3k Staccato....I try to make him understand that if he shoots someone his Staccato being seized as evidence is not his primary concern. He has many back up guns. He should have the best gun possible for the job if needed. He wont understand it.

Also, the suppressed gun is great for shooting and relocating if a home invasion occurs, dont stay in the same spot and dont turn off the internal alarm siren (should have one inside too), the loud siren will mask your movements to the bad guys if you shoot and move.

Top Bottom