Any concern about Trump's "They will listen to me" statement?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    If that is truly our choice, I'll stay home and drink in November.

Just remember, if you stay home you better be happy when Hillary gets in....a no vote is the same as a vote for the other party.

Thats what happened here in LA

Exactly.

I don't like Trump for President, but if he gets the nomination, I'll hold my nose and hope for the best.

Staying home with guarantee Hillary a victory, and that will be worse than a Trump presidency.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just dem people's voting for free sh*t again!

And boy; did they turn out! How sad that criminal got over 300,000 votes on Saturday. That was more than the dumbass got here the first go round!

Anyone that believes the free **** crowd and the phony liberals aren't going to be as motivated to vote is fooling themselves!

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    And boy; did they turn out! How sad that criminal got over 300,000 votes on Saturday. That was more than the dumbass got here the first go round!

Anyone that believes the free **** crowd and the phony liberals aren't going to be as motivated to vote is fooling themselves!

Maybe we should just call it what it is: Free Sh*t Movement, or Free Sh*T Matters, Or Free Sh*t Control. Either way you got the point I was making. As long as free stuff is at stake or is promised basically we are screwed!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe we should just call it what it is: Free Sh*t Movement, or Free Sh*T Matters, Or Free Sh*t Control. Either way you got the point I was making. As long as free stuff is at stake or is promised basically we are screwed!

Want to understand how bad things are? If she gets indicted as she should, before the general, she will still get at least 200,000 votes, and maybe even more than that! These zombies are that clueless and that stupid!

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I'll vote for whatever republican gets the nomination but to be completely honest I don't have much faith in an honest electorial process anymore. The elites have rigged elections before and they're scared shitless of what Trump may do if he gets in office. They would do ANYTHING to keep that from happening.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Staying home with guarantee Hillary a victory, and that will be worse than a Trump presidency.

So if I don't vote for Trump then I'm responsible for Hillary's win...But wouldn't that mean I'm also responsible for Hillary's loss if Trump wins?

That seems nonsensical.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    So if I don't vote for Trump then I'm responsible for Hillary's win...But wouldn't that mean I'm also responsible for Hillary's loss if Trump wins?

That seems nonsensical.
    3risbcx.jpg

Seriously though. Yes I am terrified of Trump. Frankly, both he and Hillary are the kind of cult-of-personality leaders that I own guns to defend ourselves against. They are both gods in their own heads and that alone should scare the s*** out of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom