Any tattoo artists on the board?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I second Richard's work.. I have appointments all Thursdays in Jan and some in Feb for work on my arm.

He has moved to over my the new trader joes..

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Jmann, I have searched all over for this guys style.. I have some work by Baton Rouge tattoo, but he can only copy what he sees, Richard uses a pc and adobe and can draw from scratch.. he is award winning and I would drive all over to get to him..

I have been waiting 7 months to get appointments.. I have some next month..

He is the best when it comes to real or organic work..

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Richard Hart is an established and well respected artist. He has multiple awards and in sure he will be bringing more home this year from the New Orleans Convention as usual.
    You pay reasonable prices and get top tier quality work. Sometimes it is tough to get an appointment if you are looking for a particular time slot but he can get you in if you are flexible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Jmann, I have searched all over for this guys style.. I have some work by Baton Rouge tattoo, but he can only copy what he sees, Richard uses a pc and adobe and can draw from scratch.. he is award winning and I would drive all over to get to him..

I have been waiting 7 months to get appointments.. I have some next month..

He is the best when it comes to real or organic work..

Oh yeah, can he do one of those cool tribal barbed wire arm bands?
    <kidding>

Do you have any idea if he's an Iron Maiden (or Derek Riggs) fan? I have the Trooper scene on my arm, and need to get it redone, or at least touched up.

Edit: Checked the facebook page from the link in another post, not seeing any Maiden related tats, but I am seeing lots of good ones regardless.

Last edited:

jujutattoos

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hey bravo3, I work in new Orleans at Mid City Voodoux Tattoos, my artist name is JUJU, I've been tattooing proffesioanaly for 12 years in the city. If you'd like to check out some of my work I'm on our website voodoux.com, I am usually by appointment only and booked two weeks ahead so call any day after six pm and I would happy to work with someone from bayou shooter. Good luck on your hunt for your artist brother.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Richard Hart did this one for me. Bad thing is, it make you realize how much your other work sucks. lol
    I have 5 more appt. with him after the first of the year.
    IMG_0020_zps86c51e0b.jpg

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    how far out are appointments with richard currently? how are his prices?

The only person that can answer the questions regarding appointments would be him. Pieces that require lots of time may have a longer wait, particular time slots etc.

I feel his prices are VERY good for the work you get! He is extremely reasonable

If his appointments are too far out you can also check out mason guillot at art addiction tattoo in Baton Rouge. He is a young artist but damn good as well. He is not on the same level as Richard but still very good.
    Here are some pics I have of his work.
    ery8utyh.jpg

e3e5ezun.jpg
    epazema4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
    Top Bottom