Anyone get the feeling that Republicans are ready to lose the next election?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Long before the campaigning kicked off , I knew Obama would serve another term . Now , it's obvious that there is nobody out there that can beat him . The machine is too big and too strong to overcome with those clowns the GOP are running .

And on which of the leftitst controlled media outlet gave you that idea?

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Long before the campaigning kicked off , I knew Obama would serve another term . Now , it's obvious that there is nobody out there that can beat him . The machine is too big and too strong to overcome with those clowns the GOP are running .

And which of the leftitst controlled media outlets gave you that idea?

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    It is sad the Republican party is so divided. Politics today is the product of 30+ years of liberal media influence. A world where everyone has the right to win. There are no losers. Success is a bad thing. Tolerance means accepting all religions except Christianity. Deviant behavior is encouraged and responsible behavior is frowned upon. Why??? Because the more you screw up your life the more you need the government.

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Gingrich certainly has the experience to run the country and will win a debate with Obama, but I can't bring myself to actually vote for a man who wants to take the "Oath" of office of the President when he can't even honor the promise he made to the women he "loves." Romney will not bring shame to the office of the President, but a little too liberal fo my taste. There's really no dirt on him except that he hides his money overseas, which is something we all would do if we had money. I like Ron Paul but some of his views are just "a little out there" for my liking. I just wish we could take the good traits from all 3 and make them into one. I think Santorum has a good stance also but he will run out of money before it's all over. Maybe he will make a good VP to the winner. Just my opinion.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    The single biggest threat of another four years of the current administration is voter apathy. Yes, the Republican Party is sort of scattered right now. But if too many voters stay home on election day because "their" choice of candidate was not the nominee, then we'll get what we deserve. The Liberals and the welfare monkeys voted in unison and gave us BO. We need to band together and vote for the candidate that ultimately runs against him, whoever that might be. A win is possible, but not in the face of apathy.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Nobody can beat BHO, the majority of the voters will vote for him again, and again.

I'm lookin for the Southern Baptist to get behind Romney...

but there are a lot of non southern baptist- baptists...specially in the inner cities who will surely go with the moozlem. I'm sure they love God but they will go with the god who sends their checks

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    The single biggest threat of another four years of the current administration is voter apathy. Yes, the Republican Party is sort of scattered right now. But if too many voters stay home on election day because "their" choice of candidate was not the nominee, then we'll get what we deserve. The Liberals and the welfare monkeys voted in unison and gave us BO. We need to band together and vote for the candidate that ultimately runs against him, whoever that might be. A win is possible, but not in the face of apathy.

This isn't about apathy.... its about the fact that we won't be winning with what we have.......

Even if Romney wins, we won't be gaining much. We'll get a guy who approved AWBs and gave Romney care to his state.

win win..... yay. :hs:

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i haven't met one person face to face that said they support Romney... i got one friend who likes Newt, and everyone else likes Paul or is undecided...

Last edited:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I'm praying conservatives dump big gov't Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum, and vote for the constitutional limited gov't candidate Paul. :rockon:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    i haven't met one person face to face that said they support Romney... i got one friend who likes Newt, and everyone else likes Paul or is undecided...

If I met you face to face, after it was decided that Mitt Romney was the chosen one, I would tell you I support him fully, blindly, and faithfully; over the douche bag freedom killer that is taking up space there now.

I would; as i've said many times before, also even endorse your favorite "looney tune" as well. If he got the nod. ;)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Obama will get his second term. And in reality it's no worse that Newt or Romney winning. None of the stuff Obama has done would get repealed anyways.
    Watch and see

Newt's a hardcore Internationalist/Globalist and would have us fighting Russian and Chinese troops at the drop of a hat. I don't get the impression that Obama is that stupid/mad/evil. THUS FAR he has managed to keep us from DIRECT CONFRONTATION WITH A UNITED "BEAR & DRAGON". But the year is still young... Rumor has it that Jeb Bush will be thrust upwards by the GOP and March (or was it May) is the "hot date" for Iran (and subsequently Russia and/or China). Of course, the Satanists, Zionists and pinheads will applaud the initiation of said hostilities. I care not for the first two; it's the pinheads that I vainly, apparently, try to reach.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm praying conservatives dump big gov't Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum, and vote for the constitutional limited gov't candidate Paul. :rockon:

I hear ya. But it's not likely to happen since the GOP is firmly under control of the Zionist Elite - just as is the Democrats...

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I'm not sure which political party will win but I can tell you America will lose. It appears some people are ok with that as long as Obama is gone.

Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I think you are correct, I do not like O'Bummer, but the other party, the Reps. do not have the right people. they all look stinking rich and don't care about the real people who make up our country,,It's so sad..
    Obama will get his second term. And in reality it's no worse that Newt or Romney winning. None of the stuff Obama has done would get repealed anyways.
    Watch and see

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA

Won't happen. I'd love for it to happen, but it won't. And, if he did, do you REALLY think the basement dwelling welfare hounds would vote for a man who would want to do the RIGHT thing for this country? He'd lose in ASTONISHING fashion.

Newt's a hardcore Internationalist/Globalist and would have us fighting Russian and Chinese troops at the drop of a hat. I don't get the impression that Obama is that stupid/mad/evil. THUS FAR he has managed to keep us from DIRECT CONFRONTATION WITH A UNITED "BEAR & DRAGON". But the year is still young... Rumor has it that Jeb Bush will be thrust upwards by the GOP and March (or was it May) is the "hot date" for Iran (and subsequently Russia and/or China). Of course, the Satanists, Zionists and pinheads will applaud the initiation of said hostilities. I care not for the first two; it's the pinheads that I vainly, apparently, try to reach.

Yeah, but sending illegal airstrikes into Libya is OK. Egypt was basically BEGGING for our help, yet we stood idly by, while Libya didn't ask for a damn thing, yet they get bombed to hell. Hmm....

I'm not sure which political party will win but I can tell you America will lose. It appears some people are ok with that as long as Obama is gone.

This is true. But, our vote doesn't matter, anyway. We can all vote for the freakin' Cookie Monster and it won't mean anything at all as far as who is inaugurated on 20 Jan, 2013.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I am not a Romney fan or supporter and never have been; BUT, this likening him to Obama is just not right or correct.

He was governor of Massachussets, one of our most liberal states; AND they wanted Romneycare.

Romney is not an idealogue. He will make the best deal he can, which would always be better than Obama. A lot better !

Also, while Mormons believe everything most Christians believe, they have additional beliefs which seem strange to non-Mormons. But, most Mormons are good hard-working, self-sufficient, family oriented folks who do have a tremendous work ethic and are very moral in their own way. Certainly way better than what we have now.

So, if he is nominated, I will support him and vote for him. Y'all should, too.

leVieux

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    There is a Republican faction right here in Louisiana that desperately wants Obama to win.

Because that is the only way Jindal will have a chance in 2016!

Top Bottom