Anyone get the feeling that Republicans are ready to lose the next election?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    I'm a republican, have been for a long time. I held my nose in 04 and voted for Bush, because only because it was Frankenstein he was running against.

In 08, I voted straight R party ticket and laughed, like people today, at Paul.

In 10, I was with the TEA party, which started under Paul, but quickly lost its morality and compromised its principles as long as "the other side" was thrown out of office. Sorry, LA-GOP, you don't have me any longer. I refuse to bend my principles and there are many like me out there. I'm done living in fear that some other big spender is going to spend it on his own pet projects and not ones that help our friends.

In my opinion, Romney or Obama, it doesn't matter. Big government is the real winner. The only difference is what the money is spent on.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, but sending illegal airstrikes into Libya is OK. Egypt was basically BEGGING for our help, yet we stood idly by, while Libya didn't ask for a damn thing, yet they get bombed to hell. Hmm...

What he did was NOT okay with me.

Egypt was NED, AEI and other State Dept, British and Israeli supported organizations - as were ALL of the "Arab Spring" revolts. Look at them as Arab "Color Revolutions". When you do it all makes sense.

No, not okay. I'd consider it "hellish".

I wonder how much destruction was hoped for by the Satanists? Perhaps the "Arab Spring" was to be the catalyst to WW III and it was (temporarily) averted... That's what I'm FEELING at the moment.

Last edited:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Won't happen. I'd love for it to happen, but it won't. And, if he did, do you REALLY think the basement dwelling welfare hounds would vote for a man who would want to do the RIGHT thing for this country? He'd lose in ASTONISHING fashion.

I think you're being a little short sighted....RP would not need the "welfare" vote, he would have the youth vote, independent vote, anti-war vote, and conservative vote...which is why Paul polls well against Obama!

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    It doesn't really matter what you or I or the American people think. As noted before(can't remember if it's in this thread or another), we can all go write in Cookie Monster and it won't affect the outcome of who becomes president. We don't vote for president. The media controlled zombies in the electoral college do.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    It doesn't really matter what you or I or the American people think. As noted before(can't remember if it's in this thread or another), we can all go write in Cookie Monster and it won't affect the outcome of who becomes president. We don't vote for president. The media controlled zombies in the electoral college do.

Eh, each state has laws on how the electoral vote is handled. Most are a popular vote and winner take all. Most of the "media controlled zombies in the electoral college" don't necessarily have any real say. IF we went to popular vote, then you would have the people running campaigning in just a few states and those population dense areas would control who gets elected.

It's kinda funny, we push democracy on everyone else, yet we are a federal republic. Maybe we should push that instead.

Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I did not think anyone actually knew how the president was elected anymore, I was wrong, and glad to be wrong, you are a very smart young man.. it took me many years to figure it out...And I would vote for cookie Monster...A long time ago I had just arrived at my first training base , in the air force, their was a old grizzled master sargent sitting in the corner of the room, he was reading a magazine, I told him Hi and asked him were he was from, he was smoking a cigar, he looked up from the magazine and said AIRMEN DO YOU KNOW THIS COUNTRY RUNS ON BULL ****< At that time I was very confused, but as I grew older I realized what he was saying..this was 1969.

Top Bottom