Anyone in BTR area want to give a crash course?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'm sure some other guys on here would love to get some hands on before purchasing a reloader themselves. I know that's what keeps me from doing it. I don't learn by reading, I learn by pictures and hands on.

Anyone out there willing?

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm sure some other guys on here would love to get some hands on before purchasing a reloader themselves. I know that's what keeps me from doing it. I don't learn by reading, I learn by pictures and hands on.

Anyone out there willing?

yOU TALKING ABOUT A CLASS ON RELOADING AMMO?

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Lol, yes. Reloading ammo. If it was as easy as kz45 states then why are there thick ass books about it?

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If you go by La Guns@reloading Larry or Fred would be happy to tell anyone how to get started with out blowing up there gun. They have a couple of presses set up for 9's and 45's. If you bought one they might even help set it up.

this is the # 291-2942

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I am willing to help if anyone needs advice. I am in Covington. If you are close, I can show you on both a progressive and a single stage. It is pretty easy if you are willing to pay attention to detail and keep notes. I can also tell you alot of the things that I have done in the pst. Some things work. some don't.

Dan

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    If you go by La Guns@reloading Larry or Fred would be happy to tell anyone how to get started with out blowing up there gun. They have a couple of presses set up for 9's and 45's. If you bought one they might even help set it up.

this is the # 291-2942

I'll second this one. Great guys

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Lol, yes. Reloading ammo. If it was as easy as kz45 states then why are there thick ass books about it?

Some of the thickness of the books covers history and some other stuff that may not pertain to your aspect of reloading. Shotshells, cowboy action or pistol loads for competition are section that some books cover. Some is just load data for every caliber out there. It can be a little intimidating at first and component selection will have you scratching your head.
    It makes more sense to see it, at least in my case.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I am willing to help if anyone needs advice. I am in Covington. If you are close, I can show you on both a progressive and a single stage. It is pretty easy if you are willing to pay attention to detail and keep notes. I can also tell you alot of the things that I have done in the pst. Some things work. some don't.

Dan

I've been meaning to invite myself for this.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington

Dan
    Dan is a great guy, I did an AR clinic with him. Extremely helpful.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

this is the # 291-2942

They will help any way they can, Good People.

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I've offered before but none of you ingrates ever took me up on it. I live in BR off of Sth Harrels Ferry.
    Quas, give me a call. I need to load a few hundred more rounds of 30-06 for deer season. I'll wait till you can make it over and show you the safe way to do it. I have my Dillon set up for .38 spl, so if you need some, bring your brass and some bullets and I'll teach ya how.
    Steve 252-7255

Top Bottom