Anyone see any .380 ammo For Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    Snookie, I have been hitting the local Wal-Marts every week, and have snagged 300 rnds of win ball and rem HP over the last few months. The prices have been good. A couple of months ago my wife and I took a bike tour of pawn shops in N LA and saw an influx of Blazers for about 30 bucks for 50. Way overpriced. We passed on that.

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    Storm, are you talking about the Wally on Pines Road? Which one, the one on Sport'Barksdale has been sparse.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Academy Sports I work at on Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge has been out of all .380 for a few weeks, but I will be sure to post up when some comes in. Also to the OP or anyone else, I can check the inventory of any Academy Sports from work, and if one of the stores doesn't have any, I can also find out if they will be getting any in the next few days.

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    made several stops today. Nada. Nothing. Zip. All of the others are back in the Spor't Bossier area with the exception of .380. Quit buying it up. Trying to stock up for when the Kahr P380s make it here (9 months and waiting). Give a brother a break.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Call Academy Sports on Airline as soon as possible for anyone wanting some. They were supposed to get in 500 rounds today. They may be gone already.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Update

Called Academy (Airline hwy BR) today at 4pm had one box of WWB 50 count for $19.95 think they told me.

I figured It would be gone before I could get there. I have not bought .380 in so long does that sound right price wise for a box of 50?::confused:

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom