Apple Launch Day Iphone 6 and more...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Oh hell yeah! I'll have the 6 Plus with the 128 Gigs, before long.....Go Big Or Go Home. :rockon:

:dogkeke: Seriously, though...I like the idea of the larger screen and double the memory of what I currently have. More video/music storage. Guess the Goliath is for me. :bigok:

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Well with my S5 I am frequently using 4K video recording or 1080p HD video recording, taking HDR rich Ultra HD pictures, Movies that are 3-4 gigs, Music, various apps...it is really not that hard.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm still sporting the iPhone 4 that I have not updated since the day I bought it.. I may for the first time in my life jump on the technology bandwagon and get the 6. My 4 is starting to have issues that I can't deal with.

LOL I know a guy who has the 4 also and has NEVER updated it. Dude just uses it like a phone no problem.

Apparently you and I are doing something wrong. We fail at mobile phone.

I dont know that Ive ever filled up 1/2 of my 16gb iPhone. What takes up 128gb on a phone???

Dude I'm telling you.....I take photos like crazy and I'm scratching the surface of memory....

- - - Updated - - -

Well with my S5 I am frequently using 4K video recording or 1080p HD video recording, taking HDR rich Ultra HD pictures, Movies that are 3-4 gigs, Music, various apps...it is really not that hard.

Yea it's these new HD Videos that could eat space.

But why not upload and delete? That's what I do for most of the video except a select few i want to keep.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm still trying to figure out what you have to do to use that much memory. Holy crap!
    I use mine to take pics on vacation. We went on a 2 week vacation and I just took pics of everything. Came out to around 500+. I have them saved in Google and then take the little sd card and put it in the safe.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm not getting the watch. Don't like the looks of it- and from what I've heard it sounds like they plan on using it to nag the hell out of you, anyway. :dogkeke:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Ok I got work to do lol I got plenty of screen shots I'll post later.

That IWatch looks unparalleled though and I've seen the Gear 2 and LG too.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Apple Stock during the event

15bf102e3.png

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I love Apple.

Everything they do makes me appreciate my Android more.

You're so ate up with being a non-conformist that you have an android phone.

I heard at last count there are more people with android phones in the world than there are people with iPhones. So, in the grand scheme of things, you failed at that and you're part of the majority.

You're welcome.

JR1572

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You're so ate up with being a non-conformist that you have an android phone.

I heard at last count there are more people with android phones in the world than there are people with iPhones. So, in the grand scheme of things, you failed at that and you're part of the majority.

You're welcome.

JR1572

you don't sound like a hipster at all.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    My iphone 4 is super slow. That being said, if these new ones cause the 5 or 5s to be available for $1 with contract renewal, count me in. (for a cheap ass 5 that is)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    apple-variety_3032622c.jpg

applewatch2_3032580c.jpg

applewatchsizes-sidebyside-44-580-90.jpg

There are three versions: Apple Watch, Watch Sport and Sport Edition. Apple Watch needs an iPhone, but that can be iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6 Plus.

Tim Cook expects the usage to be incredible throughout the day, so there's a magnetic inductive charger to charge overnight. Apparently something only Apple can do.

Wow, it's starts at $349, and is coming early next year. That's a little pricey, but not as bad as expected. That Edition version wasn't given a price though.

11.39 - Wait! It can be a walkie talkie! I take it all back.

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    LOL I know a guy who has the 4 also and has NEVER updated it. Dude just uses it like a phone no problem.

Dude I'm telling you.....I take photos like crazy and I'm scratching the surface of memory....

- - - Updated - - -

Yea it's these new HD Videos that could eat space.

But why not upload and delete? That's what I do for most of the video except a select few i want to keep.

HD videos killed me when our baby was born. Also, Apple had a bug for a while where pics/videos wouldn't actually be deleted from text message threads, that from what I've seen still affects phones even after they "fixed" it.

I'm digging the watch, but for $350 for the base model... ouch

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    HD videos killed me when our baby was born. Also, Apple had a bug for a while where pics/videos wouldn't actually be deleted from text message threads, that from what I've seen still affects phones even after they "fixed" it.

I'm digging the watch, but for $350 for the base model... ouch

I have the 64g 5s. I'm really spoiled having all of this space on my phone.

JR1572

Top Bottom