AR lowers $55

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith2

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Covington - Northshore
    "Why would you want to help keep a crappy company in business" I didn't say that.... I said nothing about helping rguns. *The thread is about Sharps lowers..... I don't care one bit about RGuns!! You guys can build a huge Anti-RGuns marketing campaign and hammer them into the ground everyday for all I care. My point was to answer the question. A question that had not been answered in pages and pages of comments. I just thought I was helping for those that wanted answers. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm not always politically correct in my approach!! :)

Keith2

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Covington - Northshore
    Oh - and I don't comment on things that I don't know.
    I have never had any bad dealings with RGuns in the past so I have no comment on that. I just did what no one could do - I answered the question regarding the lowers.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Kieth,

The thread is not about the lowers, it is about the deal. After the OP posted the link to the RGuns sale, the second poster asked the questions:

Anyone know anything about RGUNS.NET or their Lowers???

Any discussion about RGuns by later posters was germane to the discussion. Had someone asked strictly about Sharps receivers without reference to the "hot deal" being offered by RGuns or without asking about the seller, you would have a point. As it stands, you only addressed part of the issue. Clearly, among the various posters, a potential buyer has enough information to make an informed decision (whether he wants to take a chance on an out of spec receiver from a disreputable company).

It has nothing to do with political correctness and certainly no one's feelings were hurt.

Dan

Keith2

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Covington - Northshore
    That's cool. I guess I answered the "other half" of the question!! LOL!!! Thanks Dan.
    I just wanted to help the folks that were seeking information on the product. When "speedracer" jumped all up in my grill - it pissed me off!! That's not what this site is about.

Take care,

Keith
    :)

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    That's cool. I guess I answered the "other half" of the question!! LOL!!! Thanks Dan.
    I just wanted to help the folks that were seeking information on the product. When "speedracer" jumped all up in my grill - it pissed me off!! That's not what this site is about.

Take care,

Keith

True.

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I ordered one of these lowers (prior to learning any of this) from rguns. My lower is ready to be picked up but due to some family issues I won't be able to pu until a later date. I wasn't looking for a high dollar build just a simple first time build on a budget. I hope this works out for me. I won't be able to build it for some time due to some unforeseen challenges on the homefront. I'll let you know what it looks like once I get it my hands.

As far as rguns. Not much to say. My lower showed up in due time but if I would have had knowldege of both the c/s issue and the lower I might have gone another route. Live and you learn. Thanks

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Take care,

Keith

I had no idea I "jumped all up in your grill". :rofl:

You need to relax man.

RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    It's hell being a mosquito on the information highway, aye, Speedy?

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug! :doh:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom