Are you ready for SHTF?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    How do you dry it ?
    pat it dry with "bidet buddies", commonly made of soft old T-shirts or clothing, or washcloths. Remember there's not poop on your butt so it's minimally gross...not really putting big poop particles in your washer, should be fewer than from wiping.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I just left the Ponchy store. They bringing in TP by the pallets, on a pallet jack. I added another 16 mega rolls as it will never be cheaper in the future. Only higher.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I figured they would've eaten all their food so I meant what I said. I heard they taste like chicken.
    Pro Tip: Go build a hog trap/pen. Pigs turn neighbors into tasty, tasty pork chops & bacon!
    as-greedy-as-pig-brick-top.gif

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    They have a guy that started going to my gym last year. He’s 82 years old. He’s lost 50lbs and has tripled the amount of weight he’s able to lift from when he first started. He’s an inspiration to everyone at the gym. He said he started exercising because his son moved away and he had no one to depend on close by when he needed help with something.

It’s never too late or too early for that matter to start some form of exercise. Start small 3 days a week for 30 minutes and slowly increase every few weeks.

Glad you posted this, I can do more and have this on my mind as I can tell the difference (loss) in strength from 58yo to 59yo. 6'2" 215 becomes a liability if it's not in good working order. Been out for a 2 mile dog walk w/ my wife the past few mornings, finally decent weather to do something besides just survive the work day. Nice to get things moving and have some good conversation with my bride.

Thanks

Top Bottom