Arrested by the Philadelphia PD for OC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Ya know, when he's found not guilty the city of Philly should be forced to pay all court costs, lawyers fees, and monies lost from missed work. Why should it have to be civil for reparations. I think a "Not Guilty" shows damages enough.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    It would be interesting to see how many criminals even own a holster.

As a recovering Mexican Carrier I find this holster remark disparaging and inflammatory causing me great mental anguish, emotional trauma and possibly leaving me with permanently jangled nerves.

In the interest of justice speedy I will accept a motor sickle and a cross draw rig with wheel gun so I may not be attacked by such vicious and uncaring verbiage in the future.

:x:

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    This guy was assaulted and threatened with deadly force. Given the opportunity, could he have defended himself, in defiance of an illegal order? I seem to remember that there have been court decisions affirming that there is no obligation to obey such.

Last edited:

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    This guy was assaulted and threatened with deadly force. Given the opportunity, could he have defended himself, in defiance of an illegal order? I seem to remember that there have been court decisions affirming that there is no obligation to obey such.

Nothing the cops did was illegal dude. What the hell. Why would you even LOOK for a reason to shoot a cop? Cops can stop you for any reason they want, remember. You're pretty much obliged to cooperate. Also, good luck getting your gun out of the holster, on target, and a shot off before the cop has already ended you, since he has a head start.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    The officer did not do anything illegal, laws must change if the officers actions are to be considered in a different light. As an individual citizen, your best legal option is to comply and fight it out in court. Two things I keep in mind when interacting with authority figures: Record everything and anticipate the worst.

Top Bottom