ATF backing off gun control

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    When the suppressors become more widely available, there may be some stolen, but when they find out that they can't use them on the guns they have they will most likely chunk them or try to pawn to someone for cash. Unless they steal the gun along with it, I don't believe they will take one and go in search of a barrel for their stolen gun to make use. I believe the thugs use will be happenstance. If they happen upon one they will use it if gun and suppressor match. Another poster on a different site said they mainly use a gator aid bottle and a roll of toilet paper now which is readily attained. I guess that is no different than some making use of an oil filter or flashlight tube.

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Alex Jones and infowars have right on a lot of things. Jones is out there to say the least. Paul Jospeh Watson from IW does fantastic work. He is worth a follow on twitter.

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    Read all 11 pages and went day'um. Except for the continuation of the reporting of multiple MSR sales along the border states there was a lot of forward progress.

Fingers crossed.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That's a pretty good laugh if you LAUGHED OUT LOUD OUT LOUD...

I was thinking the same thing on the calibers in the wrong can. I wonder how many guys have stolen a few guns and mags and put a 300BO mag in a .223 rifle?

You mean a mag full of 300 BLK ammo I suppose. That wouldn't be quite as bad as the other way around but it's the same mag

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Love this response to a anti-gun creep:

The NRA has had to devote time and resources to that end because lying liberal jackholes --- like you --- have attempted to ban our guns. We'd be estatic if we could spend our time and money teaching on ranges rather than lobbying to keep you pigs out of our lives.

:dogkeke:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    For real! I use color specific mags for the two. And don't let anybody touch my ****! LOL

Yeah the year I bought my AR everyone bought me P-mags for Christmas. So I have a bunch of P-mags and one steel mag. I've been saying I would wrap the 300blk mags with rubberbands or 550 or something to give them that visual and tactile difference (like Doug said you can feel it in the dark), but I haven't put any effort into it yet. Since my shipment came in last month this is honestly the first time I have had stock in 300blk. Usually I shoot it all up when I buy it. It's just so much fun to shoot I guess I can't help myself.

But at the range I don't have two mags loaded with Differing cartridges

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I only ever used metal mags in my AR's
    So when i built the 300 with my Bayoushooter lower i got P-Mags and bands and plan to just use the 300 only
    LM-1_zps00994914.jpgLM-2_zps80de3083.jpgL-5_zpsafa1c432.jpg
    As far as deregulation I can only see it as a plus. Yes you will see some on the street as more will be out there to be stolen,but bet most will be locked up well.
    Don't think it will aid crime as they make guns less concealable.
    like stated they are stupid and will stick a 22lr one on a 9mm

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    That's a pretty good laugh if you LAUGHED OUT LOUD OUT LOUD...

I was thinking the same thing on the calibers in the wrong can. I wonder how many guys have stolen a few guns and mags and put a 300BO mag in a .223 rifle?

I must confess one time I loaded a 44mag round into a 45colt rifle. Had both rifles with me. Was about to squeeze the trigger when I realized what I might've done. Don't know what would've happened, probably nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom