Baldwin movie shooting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallguy606

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    I guess everyone by now has heard of Alec Baldwin's incident where he discharged a gun (type unknown) on a movie set and killed one and wounded another. My question is - why are movie prop guns not modified - maybe a shorter chamber or something - so that standard ammunition of that caliber will NOT fit in the chamber? Only blanks would chamber fully. Kind of like trying to chamber a .357 round in a .38 Special revolver. This would prevent such occurrences.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    think they are modified, but some still shoot wax plugs or trash sometimes.. depending on the type of blank they are firing, it allows them to have fire comming out the end

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I heard the movie was a western, so a Colt SAA? Just a guess.
    I’d say that it’s a repeat of Brandon Lee but again just a guess. Got to wait for the facts. Just the facts Mam.

tallguy606

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    I’d say that it’s a repeat of Brandon Lee but again just a guess. Got to wait for the facts. Just the facts Mam.

Think about the guns in use in the 1880's - all guns with visible hammers. Winchester rifles, Colt revolvers, double-barrel shotguns. Easy to tell if they are cocked and ready to go - or not. Unlike a modern striker-fired semiauto pistol or long gun, where there is no visible hammer to indicate condition. They said the gun had "misfired" (wrong term) a few times in previous days - what does that mean? How could any of these antique guns go off without someone cocking them first?

oneshy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2014
    Houma La

Safety resides between the ears, regardless of fake, prop or real weapon. How does a cinematographer and Director get shot when they are not even invloved in the on-screen results of the filming. And who points even a blank gun at someone then fires directly at them. Stupid is as stupid does. I now know why many of the crew walked off the job before they took the chance of being shot, accidentally.

folivier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Years ago a friend and I played around with 38spl rounds with primer only and wax plugs. It could penetrate sheetrock from 20'. I wouldn't want to be hit with one, maybe not deadly but definitely would sting!

pptpe45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    The guns used were firearms. The problem was the armorer (or someone) allowed live rounds on the set. The gun given to Mr. Baldwin had a live round in it (probably .45 LC). The gun was given to Mr. Baldwin by the assistant director, not the site armorer. It was not inspected prior to being handed to him. The gun was on a table with several others. Safety measures were not followed. Mr. Baldwin was pointing the gun at the cinematographer (per instructions) so she could set up the proper camera position to capture the gun firing. He pulled the trigger on the weapon and a round was discharged. The cinematographer and the director (who was right behind her) were hit with the projectile. Had precautions like the armorer being the only person to hand out weapons, after they had been check, and not allowing live rounds on the set, this tragedy would not have happened.

dirty_sanchez

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Just several days before-the woman who was killed Tweeted that she had information that would lock up HRC.

We all know Baldwin hated Trump and was a heavy supporter of HRC, WJC, and 46.

The deceased woman's husband had ties to or worked for a law firm who did work for HRC and WJC.

Baldwin was also a Mason and was trying to "level up" This level up involved killing a person.

If you dig just a bit-you'll find out these things for yourself.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Just several days before-the woman who was killed Tweeted that she had information that would lock up HRC.

We all know Baldwin hated Trump and was a heavy supporter of HRC, WJC, and 46.

The deceased woman's husband had ties to or worked for a law firm who did work for HRC and WJC.

Baldwin was also a Mason and was trying to "level up" This level up involved killing a person.

If you dig just a bit-you'll find out these things for yourself.

. This post has everything a good conspiracy theorist needs(HRC,murder,masons,and Trump), it’s epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom