Barack Advertisement

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgrshooter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    New Orleans
    In all honesty, it totally boggles my mind that you would support Obama. I say this, because I notice that you seem to be a very intelligent person who does his research very carefully. Usually when people have taken the time to read and research, they usually see the light and cannot for whatever reason support liberal causes. I believe you are one of those liberals who truly means well, and whatever causes you support, you support for the right reasons. What many well-meaning liberals don't know, is that those in power have alterior motives behind all their policies, and they are controlled by an elite few. Research the Council on Foreign Relations, the Tri-lateral commission, bildeberg group....so on and so forth.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Note sure how much of the Bible anyone believes.
    But Isreal is the chosen people and a will not be defeated.
    The generation that sees Israel become a country again will bring in the last generation.
    Then there is the 70 weeks bit that predicts the end time. Following Isaac Newton's calculations; but using an ancient Arabic calendar I came up with my own date for the end of the world. I think it was around 2025 when I dig my dinosaur puter out of the closet I will see if it is still on there.

Israel is a beast and I feel have the best of the best when it comes to elite soldiers.
    They have all of our weapons and **** and will unleash a holy terror on nations and the only reason they haven't is because we tell them not to.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Note sure how much of the Bible anyone believes.
    But Isreal is the chosen people and a will not be defeated.
    The generation that sees Israel become a country again will bring in the last generation.
    Then there is the 70 weeks bit that predicts the end time. Following Isaac Newton's calculations; but using an ancient Arabic calendar I came up with my own date for the end of the world. I think it was around 2025 when I dig my dinosaur puter out of the closet I will see if it is still on there.

Israel is a beast and I feel have the best of the best when it comes to elite soldiers.
    They have all of our weapons and **** and will unleash a holy terror on nations and the only reason they haven't is because we tell them not to.

The thing with Isreal is, they aren't run by a bunch of pussies! They are commited to doing ANYTHING necessary to insure(ensure? fack, WGAF ;)) their survival. Some Hamas wackjob stirring up shite, Mossad goes and wacks him. Period. End of story. My cousin in the FBI did some training in Isreal pre-9/11 and has told me **** that'll make the hair on your neck stand up. And would make every ***** liberal in the this country wet his pants and cry for his mommy! That said, I'm still not quite thrilled with our blind devotion to them. Believe me, they can take care of themselves!

Top Bottom