Bayou Shooter group camp. Estimating interest...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Ok, everyone seems good to go for the dates of sep 24th and 25th, at Tickfaw State Park. Reckon I'll put in my request for that Saturday off tomorrow. I would say about the second week of September when things are more concrete we need to reserve our camp spots.

Can you guys add your name to the list? Thanks

Rhambeaux

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    Man I'd love to go camping, and im sure the wife would come as well... Only problem is the dates, My vacation ends on the 22nd and i work on call so i got to stay around an hour from home, they can call me any time of day/night and tell me i have to be at the office with all my sh!t packed and ready to roll out on a job for an unknown amount of time :-(

I would have suggested Sherburne, I know a spot along the levi that we always go camping during hunting season.. You can make a big bonfire (if you bring wood or find some, you cant cut trees down, but theres always dead trees along the gravel road) ALSO this would be a better suited place to bring the guns, being that they have a Skeet range, pistol range, and a 100yd range... next to the game wardens place which would keep those certain people inline.

Wherever yall go camping, I would suggest people bringing some Old Smokeys and what not, nothing like a bonfire, burgers, and some good ole beer :-).

Maybe next time for me!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Hey bravo3. I have a better idea. A group BS member squirell hunt on a WMA using 22's or 17's only. We can even get a pot goin for the man with the most tree rats.

Rhambeaux

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm game.
    Have gun
    Have ATV
    Will travel

i dont believe u can use ATV in the wooded parts of Sherburne.
    I would def go for the saturday... the Sunday i have to head to Houston lol... and thats if im even in the SAT, which i more than likely will be... and im going pick up a .17 in a few days lol (prob next wednesday)

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    No, it was the same weekend as a BS.com dinner and hasn't been rescheduled yet. Probably easier to plan in the spring when its not competing with hunting season.

Top Bottom