BayouShooter College Bowl Mania 2010-2011

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    HERE WE GO!

Bowl Mania homepage with countdown ticker - http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/lander
    (5 Days to go)

The Bayoushooter group is up.

This game challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. You will play with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:
    http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=2031

Group: Bayoushooter.com
    Password: chootemjr

It's really easy!

Bowl Schedule;
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5168379

Bowl Scores;
    http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/scoreboard

/
    • Dec 18
    252.png
    2459.png
    2653.png
    2638.png
    278.png
    195.png

• Dec. 21
    97.png
    2572.png

• Dec. 22
    68.png
    254.png

• Dec. 23
    21.png
    2426.png

• Dec. 24
    202.png
    62.png

• Dec. 26
    2229.png
    2649.png

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd love to see LSU play Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl! The game is at 8pm on Jan 7th in the New Texas Stadium- and is the last bowl game before the BCS Championship game....To me, that would be a better draw than one of the Florida bowls. But, cash is king, so I'm sure they'll take the biggest payoff.

But talk about a huge game that would be! LSU has TONS of fans in the Metroplex!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'd love to see LSU play Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl! The game is at 8pm on Jan 7th in the New Texas Stadium- and is the last bowl game before the BCS Championship game....To me, that would be a better draw than one of the Florida bowls. But, cash is king, so I'm sure they'll take the biggest payoff.

But talk about a huge game that would be! LSU has TONS of fans in the Metroplex!

Honestly I'm having trouble with LSU beating anyone in any bowl after the complete debacle Saturday :(

So thinking about Bowl Games is a bit dis-heartened....

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Honestly I'm having trouble with LSU beating anyone in any bowl after the complete debacle Saturday :(

So thinking about Bowl Games is a bit dis-heartened....

I hear ya.
    But look at it this way: We were not supposed to be 10-2 at this point. Most of the so-called "experts" said 8-4, possibly 9-3. Yes, I'd rather be 11-1 (or 12-0), but here's what we have. We lost both of our games to Top Ten opponents- and who also happen to be the two best offensive teams in the SEC- maybe the country. We beat Alabama at home. If fact, we went 3-0 against Bama, Florida, and Ole Miss (teams we were 0-6 against for the past two seasons).

Yes- losing bites. But a 10-2 season is not bad at all. We're LSU fans- so naturally, we want more. Let's win the bowl, finish 11-2, and look forward to a loaded team coming back next season. Maybe 2011 will be our year.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    We have a real good shot at winning the SEC next year, I believe. Most of the contenders lose much of their key personnel. Of course, we still have to work out this "QB problem". If we get the JUCO wonderboy- and he developes quickly- who knows??
    I'll say this: The schedule is very favorable, and the BCS Title Game is in......The Big Easy. We just might be set up....:)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The jury is out on what kind of team Oregon will field next season....They lose a TON of Seniors....:)

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat/2010/11/oregon_football_for_seniors_th.html

Wow!

Oregon Ducks
    The defensive line loses three starters: Kenny Rowe, Brandon Bair and Zac Clark.
    Linebacking mainstays Casey Matthews and Spencer Paysinger will be gone.
    The secondary loses Talmadge Jackson.
    Receivers Jeff Maehl and D.J. Davis will leave,
    and the offensive line loses Jordan Holmes, C.E. Kaiser and Bo Thran.

:eek3:

No way they'll be able to run that Same "O" with 3 SR "O" Linemen stepping out and their two hot hand recievers leaving as well.

Of course Auburn will be losing out big time next year and so will Bama. Florida will have a new young crew as well.

It looks as if the stars could align for LSU with a new QB and and the same "D" only without Peterson and someone else? don't remember.

Could you imagine LSU playing the National Title game in N.O. next year?? :D

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    LSU playing the Aggies? Oh boy...

Gig 'em, Ags!

I'd be liying if I said I was excited.

Aggies beat the Sooners and Nebraska and finished the Big 12 season as the hottest Big 12 team. it all changed when they made a WR a QB :eek3:

And we all know how SEC Teams tend to whine about not getting into BCS Bowl games are NC Title games. Is as if they don't really care....sigh....

I do wonder if Ohio State can break their LOOSING streak of (0-9) against SEC Teams in BCS Bowls when they face Mallet and crew in the Sugar Bowl in LOUISIANA :mamoru:

Top Bottom