BayouShooter College Bowl Mania 2010-2011

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I can't believe the Hawaii QB has thrown 3 INT's in the 1st half and we still got 11 minutes left in the 2nd :eek3:

Not looking good. Every one I know picked Hawaii.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Thanks to Hawaii SUCKING at the game of football and being SUPERB @ turnovers, I lost my first game.

The Warriors were a turnover machine in the first half, with five interceptions and one fumble. Quarterback Bryant Moniz threw two interceptions on the first two drives, then injured his back on a sack. Backup Shane Austin came on and threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. Moniz came back in and also threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown.

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Here's what I have to say about the game last night;
    I wouldn't say the refs handed FIU the game, being that they still had to push down the field and kick a long FG. But they did indeed take it away from Toledo b/c had that 4th down hook and lat ball been placed CORRECTLY, Toledo would have won obviously by kneeling out, but rules are rules and refs are dumb so you get what you get. I, like millions of other college football fans, (FIU Fans Excluded) SAW with my own eyes that there was 'NO GREEN SEEN BETWEEN his foot and the PAINT'. That means he was out of bounds. That rule has been played out a few times in the last 8 bowl games this year. Boise St. TD pass was called back b/c 1/4 of an inch of the receivers pinky toe was touching the paint. Why? B/c that's the rule. If there is no green between the paint and your foot, YOU ARE OUT OF BOUNDS! Seems simple enough right?

Pause @ 0:16. From the other Camera angle you can clearly see that his foot was touching the paint. This should have been a 'Failure to convert 4th Down' giving Toledo the ball for them to kneel out and win the bowl game. However the Ref runs over there and EASILY gives a VERY generous spot to FIU. Of course when they review it they give the old, "Not Sufficient Evidence to overturn" :rolleyes: Think the ACC might have been a little bias towards FIU b/c they also during the game got away with 2 other Offensive Pass Interference and 2 Facemask penalties that could have changed the game as much as this dumb call did.

Pause @0:16

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB41_Mt29KU[/ame]

fiuoutofbounds.png

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Big 12 is 0-2 against the Big Ten this season.

Mizzou losing to Iowa and Baylor looks like they are going down against Illinois.

Damn Big 12 CHOKE! costing me points!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    It was finally nice to see a team I picked whip the crap out of the other team and not be a hair puller game.

Okla St did the deed well over the Crap-10 :D

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    4 games today

Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl
    Dec. 30, 2010 | 12:00 P.M. ET
    Army
    (6-6)
    SMU
    (7-6, 6-2 C-USA)

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
    Dec. 30, 2010 | 3:20 P.M.
    Kansas St
    (7-5, 3-5 Big 12)
    Syracuse
    (7-5, 4-3 Big East)

Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
    Dec. 30, 2010 | 6:40 P.M.
    UNC
    (7-5, 4-4 ACC)
    Tennessee
    (6-6, 3-5 SEC)

Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl
    Dec. 30, 2010 | 10:00 P.M. ET
    Nebraska
    (10-3, 6-2 Big 12)
    VS
    Washington
    (6-6, 5-4 Pac-10)

My Bowl Mania Confidence Picks are;
    SMU / 24
    K. State / 21
    Tenessee / 9
    Nebraska / 31

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I have no idea how Army did that. SMU is clearly the better team and lost to a bunchy of white guys who dont throw the ball.

SMU had no answer for the Run Game until the 2nd Half and 3 turnovers cost them in the 1st half.

Too little too late.

Army threw the ball 7 times and only complete 2 :mamoru: Still won!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The ending to the Syracuse vs K. State game was the worse I've seen in College Football.

K. State scores and has to go for two. However after scoring he saluted to the crowd and they called a personal foul. They imposed that penalty on the 2-point so they had to go for 2 on the 18 yrd line.

Unbelievable BS right there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom