Bayoushooter swap meet...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    I know it doesn't matter which date we pick because there would be somebody who couldn't make it. I'm thinking middle of September. I will attempt to avoid other gun shows and matches when picking a date.

Also, this is the feeler thread for the idea. A new thread will be started when we pick a date and time.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Like I said the BB gang can carpool with me to Lafayette. Can take 10 people. Will depart from Reggies in Tigerland at a TBA time. Everyone will have to chip in 25 cents for gas though.

ETA: There's also got to be a sponsor who's in the food business. Doesn't a member here have a little restaurant? His name is Blackbotts or something of that nature?

11priuscamper.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    If you could move the arena a little closer to New Iberia so I could walk and not have to drive, that would be great. Also, please pick a date when I will feel good and my wife won't have a headache and the rain chance is less than 5%. BTW, I only eat kosher hot dogs and drink only Diet Coke - no Pepsi, please. For $5 I expect the inside ambient temperature to be a steady 68 degrees (F) and NO humidity.
    Then I will probably bring 2 tables if you set them up for me and haul my stuff in.

jk -you KNOW I'll be there.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Like I said the BB gang can carpool with me to Lafayette. Can take 10 people. Will depart from Reggies in Tigerland at a TBA time. Everyone will have to chip in 25 cents for gas though.

ETA: There's also got to be a sponsor who's in the food business. Doesn't a member here have a little restaurant? His name is Blackbotts or something of that nature?

11priuscamper.jpg

that is too funny, 25 cents for gas? im on a bit of a budget here man. :mamoru:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom