WTS: BCA 6.5 Grendel 16" Complete upper New - Ascension Parish (Also have NIB PA 3x prism)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jphilp87

Glock
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    sold

ASKING $300.00 (cash only) for the Complete BCA Upper.

I want to sell a 6.5 Grendel 16" AR15 complete upper I purchased a while back and never had the opportunity to set up. It is a Bear Creek Arsenal (BCA) and I have never shot it. It's been sitting in the safe ever since purchased a little over a year ago. Complete, so it comes with the correct BCG and a CH. Stock Photo included.
    663-rt.jpg

It is not in stock on their website, but their last price was $310.00 plus shipping. I paid ~$16 in shipping.

(I was planning to hunt with it, but decided to use a different rifle instead last season.)

ALSO HAVE: A Primary Arms SLx 3x32mm Gen III Prism Scope - ACSS-CQB-300BLK/7.62x39 Reticle for sale. Supposed to be great for those 300 Blackout builds!

ASKING $275.00 (cash only) for the Prism Scope

Currently out of stock at Primary Arms, but their last price was $289.99. Box is open, but it is otherwise new. It was never installed and has only been turned on to do an initial test of the illumination. Great little prism scope, but I just don't have a use for it at the moment!
    PAC3XAK-GENIII-300BO_00.jpg

I'm in Ascension Parish. Must pick up in Ascension/south Baton Rouge. Send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom