Be careful at the Crowley DQ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sad situation indeed.
    As to the comments about the rifle, I don’t know why anyone representing any police department would actually say what is quoted. I think maybe that person was misquoted. It’s very possible he said, ‘anyone in the car or immediate area could have been killed’, but everyone would have been killed? Come on man.
    Dem news people...

They said the rifle was in his lap, maybe it was pointed at the other children. The dad will also probably walk due to emergency services only being there because he overdosed. They passed a law where they can’t be charged if seeking help for an overdose.

https://law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2014/code-revisedstatutes/title-14/rs-14-403.10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Words matter. You would think that people who make their living with words would be the most aware of that.

I've seen wordsmiths call the fabric on top of a boat a sale recently. I've also seen a group of offices in a larger building a suit just this morning. Gray is a color and a last name whereas in the U.S. Grey is always capitalized as it is always a last name. I've seen alot used a lot by people who should know better. The list goes on and on.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I've seen wordsmiths call the fabric on top of a boat a sale recently. I've also seen a group of offices in a larger building a suit just this morning. Gray is a color and a last name whereas in the U.S. Grey is always capitalized as it is always a last name. I've seen alot used a lot by people who should know better. The list goes on and on.

Gray is also part of a Cajun bad luck or curse saying, But I wouldn't know anything about that bayou voodoo stuff....

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Darn, my wife stopped at that location yesterday evening to pick up some fast food for us. She did not have any issues while there but if so, she was packing and would not have gone down without a fight! Just saying! ;)

Top Bottom