WTS: Beretta A300 Outlander Wood 12 ga ($750) w/waterproof soft case

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • northern

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I really don’t want to sell this shotgun, but over $3000 in recent vet bills have me needing some relief money. My loss is your gain.

Looking to sell my Beretta A300 Outlander, 12 gauge, 28* vent rib barrel, 3* chamber, with wood stock and forend. This shotgun has only been used on two dove hunts and has worked flawlessly. Properly broken in with heavy target loads, this shotgun cycles everything I’ve put through it without any malfunctions. Firearm has never seen water.

Will include a Beretta Waterfowler Xtreme Ducker soft gun case. Waterproof and floating. Gore Optifade Marsh Camo. Stock image below.

rxTnYFzl.jpg

ZTzgODsl.jpg

vOfszpil.jpg

mcxnS8Fl.jpg

Shotgun Features
    Semi-automatic gas operation with self-compensating exhaust valve and self-cleaning piston
    Oiled wood stock and forend
    Mobilchoke system with three chokes (F/M/IC) included

Shotgun Specs
    Gauge: 12
    Barrel Length (In.): 28
    Chamber: 3"
    Weight: 7.1 lbs.
    Rib Type: 6x6 Ventilated
    Sight: Metal bead

Price is $750, face to face, in or around Baton Rouge. Shotgun, Mobilchokes (F/M/IC), Beretta Xtreme Ducker soft case, and a couple boxes of shells included.

No trades

First one to PM saying *I’ll take it* has dibs. After 24 hours if no sale has been scheduled or finalized the next PM has dibs.

Buyer certifies that they are not restricted or forbidden by state or federal law to purchase or own a firearm. I require a bill of sale with valid Louisiana photo ID.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom