Biden drops out

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    It’s been a real treat this week watching certain Republicans get exactly what they asked for and hilariously having a melt down when they realized that Biden’s presumptive nominee replacement might be more difficult to defeat than Biden. Threatening lawsuits over campaign money spent against Biden, impeachment of Harris, realizing Donald Trump is now the only old, nearly 80 year old candidate, speculating Biden is dead, demanding Biden resign immediately, realizing Vance was an awful VP choice :rofl: Thanks for the good time.

And be careful what you wish for next time…

Last edited:

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    It’s been a real treat this week watching certain Republicans get exactly what they asked for and hilariously having a melt down when they realized that Biden’s presumptive nominee replacement might be more difficult to defeat than Biden. Threatening lawsuits over campaign money spent against Biden, impeachment of Harris, realizing Donald Trump is now the only old, nearly 80 year old candidate, speculating Biden is dead, demanding Biden resign immediately, realizing Vance was an awful VP choice :rofl: Thanks for the good time.

I agree with you on a couple points, one being Vance is a swamp monster and could easily fit into the democrap party. But what are our options? Vote for the party who despises America and wish to destroy and rebuild? Gross.
    No Trump needs to win if for no other reason to keep Camela out of the ovarion office.

Because i am a nobody i do not have any knowledge of Trumps thought process on Vance i will
    Tell you what makes sense
    Trump was given a list of RINOs to choose from, in exchange the republicans will not start impeachment proceedings on day one.
    In reality the republicans will throw both houses to the democrats in order to stop the Trump agenda. Trump will be impeached and Vance will become the Biden of the republican party.
    Sad really because it means the country as we know it is finished.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Absolutely agree with you.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I appreciate your polite response as it relates to me. The overt sexism is troubling but that's sort of par for the course here and this isn't the place or time for that.

Vance only makes sense in one aspect: money. More specifically, crypto currency. Donald Trump does not forgive and forget a grudge unless there is something in it for him. Look at the recent support by people like Elon Musk..Donald Trump wants to significantly roll back federal EV support, directly going against Elon Musk's primary business venture but it just so happens that Elon is a massive crypto holder/investor who stands to gain significant investment growth should cryptocurrency see positive regulation changes and/or support. Vance's past comments about Trump can not be highlighted enough in that context. He chose Vance despite Vance calling him an idiot, noxious, a moral disaster, total fraud, reprehensible and America's Hitler.

Not sure I agree with the idea that Vance is not a red-blooded Republican. He does not support Ukrainian aid or codifying abortion. He supports a strict southern border and has supported the idea that the 2020 election was "stolen". His short time in public office has seen over 90% of supporting conservative policy...the term "far-right" would be applicable in this case.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Just wondering if Vance is any improvement over Mike Pence. Of course hindsight is 20/20, but we thought Pence was a winner at first too.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I appreciate your polite response as it relates to me. The overt sexism is troubling but that's sort of par for the course here and this isn't the place or time for that.

Vance only makes sense in one aspect: money. More specifically, crypto currency. Donald Trump does not forgive and forget a grudge unless there is something in it for him. Look at the recent support by people like Elon Musk..Donald Trump wants to significantly roll back federal EV support, directly going against Elon Musk's primary business venture but it just so happens that Elon is a massive crypto holder/investor who stands to gain significant investment growth should cryptocurrency see positive regulation changes and/or support. Vance's past comments about Trump can not be highlighted enough in that context. He chose Vance despite Vance calling him an idiot, noxious, a moral disaster, total fraud, reprehensible and America's Hitler.

Not sure I agree with the idea that Vance is not a red-blooded Republican. He does not support Ukrainian aid or codifying abortion. He supports a strict southern border and has supported the idea that the 2020 election was "stolen". His short time in public office has seen over 90% of supporting conservative policy...the term "far-right" would be applicable in this case.
    Dont get too hungup on the sexism. When men get together they tend to talk in that manor. Like "Grabber by the p#$$y" its not a big deal. Vance, appears to be a red blooded RINO but i really dont know much about him other than his irrational Trump derrangement syndrome.
    Im not even sure what "far right" means, am i right wing because i believe the constitution should be the center of our society and followed. Is a "far rightwinger" some one who really,really believes the constitution should be followed?

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    @sil-40 do me and yourself a favor and read RR 1964 speech. You will be amazed thar 60 years ago they were dealing with the same issues as we are today.
    Also, i know you are a smart man so if after reading you havent changed your world view then you need to do some soul searching.

You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down - [up] man's old-aged dream, the ultimate in individual freedom consistent with law and order, or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. And regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would trade our freedom for security have embarked on this downward course. Ronald Reagen 1964

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    its not a big deal.
    LOL..alright.

Im not even sure what "far right" means,
    On the political spectrum, JD Vance would fall between "Faith & Flag" and "Committed Conservative" which is on the farther right end of the political spectrum.

I'm familiar with that speech. Reagan gave it in support of Goldwater's presidential run. Unrelated but, I miss the days when presidents could articulate beyond a 6th grade vocabulary. One speech, however much I appreciate it or the words spoken, do not change my entire perspective. The great thing about being independent is that I don't have to choose between right or left. I judge the person running for office. Are they going to do the best job for the most amount of people that their office has the power to do (not just me and my demographic)? Are they going to do the best job for the country, state, etc? Are they credible? Are they intelligent? Are they realistic? Are they truthful? Strict partisan voting is lazy because the voter is just assuming that the person running with an "R" or "D" next to their name is the best fit based on that acronym.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "The great thing about being independent is that I don't have to choose between right or left. I judge the person running for office. Are they going to do the best job for the most amount of people that their office has the power to do (not just me and my demographic)? Are they going to do the best job for the country, state, etc? Are they credible? Are they intelligent? Are they realistic? Are they truthful?"

I am glad you said this^

I registered as an Independent when I registered to vote (1981). I have started many political conversations by first disclosing that both parties are s**t! All politicians lie! But history holds that no party has done more unscrupulous deeds, more lies, more scandals, more illegality, and more coverups than the democrat party and it's ilk. I knew they were all garbage many years ago, but the democrats never seem to disappoint.

Gerry Nadler (Fat D), evoked a flat out lie in the Cheatle Hearings when he said that Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he weren't elected. That worthless fat ass forgot to mention that Trump said (on video tape), that (because of democrat policies) the "auto Industry" would experience a bloodbath if Biden was re-elected.

The Zombie told Lester Holt on national tv (just one day after Trump was shot), that Trump said the NC Nazi Rally participants were "Good People". That BS was debunked years ago, but.......

The Hyena said in her first speech to the campaign staffers at their HQ after assuming her imminent coronation (without any citizens actually voting for her), that Trump would sign a nation wide abortion ban if elected. Trump has said on many occasions and taped interviews, the Supreme Court has sent the issue to the states. That is where pro-abortionist people should focus their attention. Then she said he will take away Medicare. Trump has said on tape and on many occasions, messing with Medicare is OFF the table! So there's those lies.

Speaking of the Hyena, she was with the Zombie almost everyday for the last 3.5 years, and said she has lunch with him EVERY Thursday. She is a top tier traitor in the coverup, next to Jill Biden; to hide his decrepit state that left our country and our national security susceptible to foreign threats.

I could go on and on, with fact after fact, and no matter how many examples anyone can put up against Trump or any other republican, there is no comparison in the disparity of egregious slimy things democrats have done versus republicans.

I would sincerely wish that more people in this country watched the actual news, and not democrat propaganda on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, etc. These are not journalists, these are propagandists.

As a "true" lifelong Independent, I will not vote for any democrat. At least in the shot term.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Emperor, if someone is surprised by the debate zombie failure I ask them were do you get your news from. Then I tell them they have been lied to for years if they didn’t know that Joe is brain dead.
    As to the dumbacrates lying, cheating & stealing, who remembers Cleo fields with the slick move of sliding the bribe envelope into his desk draw. That wasn’t the first time he did that, just the 1st time on video.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Put on your hip boots for Chuck

And things biden wants to do in his last months in office. I love the last one!

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Democrats Talking Point handed to the “media” Proof the media works for the dnc.

Harris Mock Dinner

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

Sexism?
    You can't be serious. We don't not want her because she's female. I'd take Candace Owens in a heartbeat.
    You're slinging typical leftist labels.

Top Bottom